Open 3D Model Viewer
(05-04-2015, 01:06 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [Image: Player.jpg]

RLL3 Mesh.zip

Free 3DS Model Viewer

Wouldy.......wonders never cease!!!!!
(05-04-2015, 01:06 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [Image: Player.jpg]

RLL3 Mesh.zip

Free 3DS Model Viewer

I really hope they add steam workshop funcion to the game. This exceeds what you can do in the fanHub tool.

Really well done mate!
I've updated the player model and made it use jpg instead of dds. Also I've included Open 3D Model Viewer, just redownload from the link above.

[Image: open3mod.jpg]
Thank you so much for this Wouldy......it works like a charm. I need to make a few adjustments to the jersey formats, so it is great to be able to test it at this early stage.

Legend!!!!
[Image: model1.jpg]
adult image sharing
Is there any jersey templates about? can't say I've seen one anywhere
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).
Correct me if I'm wrong, it was a long time ago, but for RL2 wasn't there a template for the jerseys that was really basic (no textures) so that you could pretty much create your own design in MS Paint?

IIRC then there was another template that was basically all grey but with texture, so if you merged the two images (your MS Paint design for example) you got a finished looking jersey?
(05-05-2015, 12:14 AM)Dann_K Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, it was a long time ago, but for RL2 wasn't there a template for the jerseys that was really basic (no textures) so that you could pretty much create your own design in MS Paint?

IIRC then there was another template that was basically all grey but with texture, so if you merged the two images (your MS Paint design for example) you got a finished looking jersey?

From memory, Sidhe released a Photoshop Template for the Jerseys, which had all the layers itemised for the various components. The template overlay in unison with the ripped texture that Wouldy uploaded is really all you need to be able to properly map and design the jerseys in photoshop.

The Big Black Bears are Back on the Road again....

[Image: model2.jpg]
free image uploading
[Image: RLL3_uniformTemplate.png]

RLL3_uniformTemplate.zip