Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 months left
If BigAnt stay true to their second quarter release, in 2 months we will be playing rll3. I'm expecting a trailer and a official release date in the coming weeks seeing as there is only 8 weeks left in their time frame.Soooo excited
tru blu seem to be back tracking now though regarding Q2 release (April-June) because if you look on there Facebook page when people have posted when's the release date, tru blu respond by saying we are working very hard to finish the game n release in next few months, couple months takes us upto end of June, there saying few months so prob looking at July August or September release.
*Sigh* and here we go.

Ross said about a week ago for a second time that they're still on track for a Q2 release. I wish we could all just assume that it's a Q2 release until told otherwise.
(05-01-2015, 09:40 AM)SOR Wrote: *Sigh* and here we go.

Ross said about a week ago for a second time that they're still on track for a Q2 release. I wish we could all just assume that it's a Q2 release until told otherwise.

Amen brother!
I'm just saying what "TRU BLU" wrote yesterday on Facebook!! Now I don't know about u but I've been taught that a couple is 2, and a few is 3 or more, so ymwould they say few and not couple if it's suppose be out in a "COUPLE" of months?
Again, Ross has said they're on track for a Q2 release and he hasn't come out and said that isn't happening.

You're reading too much into it.
End of June works for me... I've still got some players to make. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
8 weeks is a long time. Big Ant could legitimately finish the project (If it isn't already), get it cleared by the necessary people (Microsoft, Sony etc) and then Tru Blu could release trailers, screen shots etc all in the next 2 weeks.

I'd say that a Q2 release isn't likely if by this time next month we haven't seen a trailer. I think they'd want at least a solid 4 weeks press.
(05-01-2015, 11:00 AM)SOR Wrote: 8 weeks is a long time. Big Ant could legitimately finish the project (If it isn't already), get it cleared by the necessary people (Microsoft, Sony etc) and then Tru Blu could release trailers, screen shots etc all in the next 2 weeks.

I'd say that a Q2 release isn't likely if by this time next month we haven't seen a trailer. I think they'd want at least a solid 4 weeks press.
So I was browsing around on their Facebook page and seen this. Hopefully we should see some content soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Enjoy your loved ones, family and friends while you can people. Soon enough significant others will be widowed, children orphaned and missing persons reports opened by the concerned. The END IS NIGH!!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”