Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Rugby League Live 3 Files Explored
What about those of us who don't have our xbox hooked up to an internet connection?

Not trying to ask a bunch of questions to bother you but for some people it isn't as simple as "just access the fanhub" and someone bringing that up hasn't lost the plot.
Sorry. Wasnt aware that this was what you meant. But consoles can connect through wifi, so if they have no internet they wouldnt be able to download mods and such on pc anyway.
Hotspot a phone or something else - otherwise you will get the game as it comes (pretend you don't know the FanHub exists).

I can't see how we're expected to cater for non-internet enabled updates.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Take your console over to a friends house... problem solved. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-21-2015, 09:56 PM)Ross Wrote: Hotspot a phone or something else - otherwise you will get the game as it comes (pretend you don't know the FanHub exists).

I can't see how we're expected to cater for non-internet enabled updates.

Totally agree.
non-internet? that exists in houses with electricity to run an xbox/playstation/PC?
(05-21-2015, 09:56 PM)Ross Wrote: I can't see how we're expected to cater for non-internet enabled updates.

Magic?
Maybe of Facebooks internet satellite thing works it will be possible.
Wouldy, any chance of some templates? The kind of thing you can edit really easily, y'know, for us muggles. Just thought I'd ask because I remember some of the jersey templates you made for RL2 were so good even I could edit the hell out of that game! Cheers

(I understand that RLL3 files seem a lot more varied and complex than RL2)

(I also appreciate that you can do waaaay more modding than just jerseys and frankly I'm excited to see what you can come up with Big Grin)
I have internet haha. I wouldn't be talking to you guys right now without internet.

I don't have internet hooked up to my xbox or anything like that. I'm a very casual gamer and have never had the interest in doing that. I didn't ask anyone to cater to me either.