Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Rugby League Live 3 Files Explored
(05-21-2015, 05:00 PM)jacktigers Wrote: anyway I hope you can somehow put retro jerseys in the console versions. I doubt it bu you never know. Plus what happened to itchy making legend players?

Won't happen I'm afraid, that's why you would get the pc version.
PC seems to be the way to go.

If it's another 2 years between games I figure the PC users will have the mods for current rosters, realistic rosters, classic matches, classic players and anything else you may need. Hell, for GTA I've seen some really talented people basically invent completely brand new features due to their computer ability.

Personally I have a shitty laptop and don't plan on upgrading but if you're a PC user with a decent computer you'll be in for a treat I'm sure.
(05-21-2015, 08:33 PM)SOR Wrote: PC seems to be the way to go.

If it's another 2 years between games I figure the PC users will have the mods for current rosters, realistic rosters, classic matches, classic players and anything else you may need. Hell, for GTA I've seen some really talented people basically invent completely brand new features due to their computer ability.

Personally I have a shitty laptop and don't plan on upgrading but if you're a PC user with a decent computer you'll be in for a treat I'm sure.

Current rosters? Whats stopping the rosters being updated on consoles?
(05-21-2015, 08:38 PM)nathan00107 Wrote:

Nothing. I'm not sure if you can update rosters on xbox with a mod though. I'd guess there is a way but I imagine it's quite complex and it's probably not something I'd try.

PC is probably as simple as downloading a file, extracting it to a folder and clicking "overwrite".
(05-21-2015, 08:40 PM)SOR Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 08:38 PM)nathan00107 Wrote:

Nothing. I'm not sure if you can update rosters on xbox with a mod though. I'd guess there is a way but I imagine it's quite complex and it's probably not something I'd try.

PC is probably as simple as downloading a file, extracting it to a folder and clicking "overwrite".

Wouldnt a patch be the way to go? Or if the community get involved with the Fanhub or something.
SOR has lost the plot here, It will be as simple as downloading an updated team from the FanHub, provided that someone has uploaded an updated team on there, which lets be honest, will happen.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Exactly. Im porbably going to update the teams on my own if updated ones arnt released in say, a week. Lets be honest, how long would it take to do it, its not like the teams are filled with new players.
As long as there is sponsors in there (generic or not), the Jersey creator in the FanH... ACADEMY is enough for me to down tools in the modding department. Smile Once again... great work Big Ant.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-21-2015, 08:55 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: SOR has lost the plot here, It will be as simple as downloading an updated team from the FanHub, provided that someone has uploaded an updated team on there, which lets be honest, will happen.

And for those of us who aren't on xbox live or the Playstation equivalent?
Are you sure using the FanHub will require a subscription? I'm not sure either way.

edit: a quick search into how the Academy worked in DBC and that didn't require an Xbox live sub, I'm not sure about PSN but it was probably the same.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]