Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Rugby League Live 3 Files Explored
I have a question for you. How did you get to become so good with computers? Forgive my ignorance if this an easy thing to do but it seems very complex.
You start by reading books on Programming languages - C, C++, Visual basics etc etc
And that allows him to kind of crack codes and find out info on the game?

Seems like a really neat skill to have. I'm way too computer illiterate to do something like that.
(06-25-2015, 04:16 PM)SOR Wrote: I have a question for you. How did you get to become so good with computers? Forgive my ignorance if this an easy thing to do but it seems very complex.

I don't know really lol, I've read a lot a stuff online over the years and pretty much figured stuff out on my own accord with trying different things, trial and error as such.
(06-25-2015, 04:21 PM)SOR Wrote: And that allows him to kind of crack codes and find out info on the game?

Yes, all the files all come in the game. You just need to know how to view the codes within the files
Yeah, that's way cool.

I've personally always been more of a creative type and I'd love to be more technical but my mind just blanks.
(06-25-2015, 04:15 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: The game is using the new FMOD Studio .bank files for audio which have FSB5 files inside them except for the (master.bank and master.strings.bank files).

I've made a program to play them using the Fmod API code. The Fanhub only plays 2 tracks out of 13 in (streamed_music_frontend.bank), not bad music tbh.

Good stuff. I am planning to make/add quite a few of the old callnames, as I doubt they will be included by default. I'm holding off finalising/releasing the Jerseys, as I am not sure about the final colour/brightness settings I need to adhere to. The visuals from the original hub are completely different to the current one. Hopefully the next hub update will be a true reflection of what we see in-game. I've gotten so used to using Sweetfx in the hub.
Hey Wouldy,

are you able to view all the player attributes yet? (Fends, sidestep etc) Or just the ones already on Fanhub?
(06-25-2015, 05:23 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 04:15 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: The game is using the new FMOD Studio .bank files for audio which have FSB5 files inside them except for the (master.bank and master.strings.bank files).

I've made a program to play them using the Fmod API code. The Fanhub only plays 2 tracks out of 13 in (streamed_music_frontend.bank), not bad music tbh.

Good stuff. I am planning to make/add quite a few of the old callnames, as I doubt they will be included by default. I'm holding off finalising/releasing the Jerseys, as I am not sure about the final colour/brightness settings I need to adhere to. The visuals from the original hub are completely different to the current one. Hopefully the next hub update will be a true reflection of what we see in-game. I've gotten so used to using Sweetfx in the hub.

The only problem with adding new commentary or jerseys/logos is that if someone uploads this team or player to the hub without the mod the game could crash, especially consoles. The only way around this is for BigAnt to add some error checking, for example revert back to a placeholder id if the new id doesn't exist ect...

(06-25-2015, 05:28 PM)Yuna Wrote: Hey Wouldy,

are you able to view all the player attributes yet? (Fends, sidestep etc) Or just the ones already on Fanhub?

Only the ones on the hub that I know of, but there is other bytes next to the attributes that are in the same range but I don't know what's what with out a list of them.
(06-25-2015, 05:38 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Only the ones on the hub that I know of, but there is other bytes next to the attributes that are in the same range but I don't know what's what with out a list of them.

Can you say that the stats are more indepth than RLL2??