Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bargain/Lower league players
Danny Wicks runs hard. Underrated in my opinion.
Nelson Asofa-Solomona is a star of the future. Surely he's got to be a must buy
Luke Page.
I think Luke Capewell would be a great fit for any team. I went to school with him and he's very talented player. Hasn't really came on as I expected him to but would definitely be a good cheapie in the halves
Denny Solomona at Castleford, former Melbourne kid who was at London. Has averaged more than a try a game in his SL Career.
Another GREAT NRL TRY scorer Curtis Rona has scored 14 tries from 13 games this season!
quite under rated player!
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
(06-19-2015, 06:32 AM)benrhino Wrote: Denny Solomona at Castleford, former Melbourne kid who was at London. Has averaged more than a try a game in his SL Career.

He showed some great pace in Cas' win over Saints tonight! Especially for his try
David Klemmer.

Figure he will be rated around the 75-80 mark which means he's probably around the 200,000 dollar a year mark (By RLL2 standards anyway)

Guy is a future superstar. 2 matches for NSW at 21 years old and will likely play the third match. Dominated Queensland on Wednesday and his aggression is something a lot of teams could use.
Adam Quinlan is a decent fullback for Wentworthville in the NSW Cup. Only 22 and should be worth 150,000 - 180,000. Deserves a run with Parra if Robinson doesn't play next week because of his cheek.
(06-20-2015, 03:41 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: Adam Quinlan is a decent fullback for Wentworthville in the NSW Cup. Only 22 and should be worth 150,000 - 180,000. Deserves a run with Parra if Robinson doesn't play next week because of his cheek.

Quinlan is decent and should be given a run over parra buying Michael Gordon. I definitly would look at acquiring him