Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of countries where the games will be released
Hello I think it would be cool if ross could tell us where the games will come out and it will be translated by country... ^^

And even it would be good that you say what country you will want the released games and in what language...^^
I would dare to imagine it would be released in the same countries as Don Bradman Cricket. Don't ask me what countries it was released in tho Big Grin
(03-17-2015, 02:57 PM)kekedu47300 Wrote: And even it would be good that you say what country you will want the released games and in what language...^^

But why would that be an interest though? Can't you understand English well enough?
I think Kekedu (and correct me if I'm wrong Kekedu) is primarily interested in the French side of things.

IMO (and my opinion is worth less than a cheeseburger)

1. The game will release wherever RLL2 released. If you got RLL2 you should have no trouble getting RLL3.
2. Not sure about Text, but I doubt they'd have specific French Commentators. Would be a nice touch but everyone else would be confused as ____ so it might not be worth the investment.
3. I doubt the Elite One Championship teams will be on disc but if this game isn't release by July... then I'll probably make them myself just so I can have Lezignan Sangliers in there.

Nothing official and merely speculation, but it's an answer all the same. It'd be cool if the logos and jerseys of the French teams were in there... but I'd hate to think how much that would cost.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I'm in Wollongong. You guys think they'll release it here?
:lol:

I'd guess so!. If not, buy online from a retailer
(03-20-2015, 08:23 AM)SOR Wrote: I'm in Wollongong. You guys think they'll release it here?

Wait how did you post this? didn't know they had the internet down there? :p

edit: I say as my internet drops out and have to wait a few minutes to actually post this.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
on steam it will be released to planet earth. must have internet though
Always though Argentina (Latin America) had a good international team?