Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Be A Pro Position will you be? also what team for?
It'd be great, making a big fella super quick and seeing him barge down defenses. He'd put a fend on GI like GI puts a fend on Chris Sandow.
Just make someone with Max stats in everything and name him Chuck Norris Tongue
Start as a Fullback and work positions like 5/8 later
I hope that your coach can play you out of position (within reason) if your missing players, say your playing on the wing for souths and inglis gets injured and is out for a few weeks so your coach asks you to fill in while he's out.
(05-07-2015, 10:15 AM)mitty_97 Wrote: I hope that your coach can play you out of position (within reason) if your missing players, say your playing on the wing for souths and inglis gets injured and is out for a few weeks so your coach asks you to fill in while he's out.

That would be pretty cool! unlike Don Bradman cricket where you didn't move. no one was ever missing a game. but thats a fantastic idea
For my Pro, I would probably go with Winger or Fullback, Penrith Panthers, City, NSW, Australia.
lmao.
i would go with 5/8 first option and then fb and a running 1/2 and try and play for the titans, city, NSW and australia
I used "Garry Buy The Game" (Office Joke) as a Half Back with the scariest face I could make on the FanHub. From memory I was playing for the Bulldogs. (I've played with different clubs and players, but this one got the furthest)
I hope if we decide to play as a winger, centre or second rower we get to choose what side we play on.
If so I'll be a right side centre that can play on the right wing and right side back rower (just like real life)
Play at any under 20s side based in NSW and go on to play first grade at as many NSW sides as I can.
Fullback at Cowboys, NRL All Stars, QLD, Australia
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile