Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Be A Pro Position will you be? also what team for?
I'll go for utility (mostly centre) at Salford, which kind of makes choosing a rep team irrelevant Big Grin

That said, I'll represent Ireland and try to be a one club man.

(I wonder if One Club Man will be an achievement on the game?)
Hooker, second row, five-eighth

I'd take the 9 jersey from McCullough at the broncos and hopefully replace Cam Smith for Qld and Australia

Then a journeyman halfback/fullback Who moves between teams who haven't won a premiership
(03-24-2015, 10:39 PM)Dann_K Wrote: I'll go for utility (mostly centre) at Salford, which kind of makes choosing a rep team irrelevant Big Grin

That would be a good trophy. You should get extra points to do it at Salford, can't remember the last promising player that decided to stay there.
(03-25-2015, 12:05 AM)benrhino Wrote: That would be a good trophy. You should get extra points to do it at Salford, can't remember the last promising player that decided to stay there.

What?! We've only lost Jodie Broughton, Richie Myler, Stefan Ratchford, Jordan Turner, Marc Sneyd, Matty Smith and Kallum Watkins (from our academy). Barely worth mentioning Big Grin

Not to mention James Jiminez (homesick) and Junior Langi (retired due to the fact he was going blind!)
(03-25-2015, 06:13 AM)Dann_K Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 12:05 AM)benrhino Wrote: That would be a good trophy. You should get extra points to do it at Salford, can't remember the last promising player that decided to stay there.

What?! We've only lost Jodie Broughton, Richie Myler, Stefan Ratchford, Jordan Turner, Marc Sneyd, Matty Smith and Kallum Watkins (from our academy). Barely worth mentioning Big Grin

Not to mention James Jiminez (homesick) and Junior Langi (retired due to the fact he was going blind!)

Thats a long list, though I'm not sure you can claim Matty Smith or Broughton either! Still if you'd have kept hold of myler, ratchford and sneyd we'd be talking about a different (better) Salford.

To be fair your current crop don't look bad. Ages and Evalds especially.
(03-25-2015, 07:04 AM)benrhino Wrote: Thats a long list, though I'm not sure you can claim Matty Smith or Broughton either! Still if you'd have kept hold of myler, ratchford and sneyd we'd be talking about a different (better) Salford.

To be fair your current crop don't look bad. Ages and Evalds especially.

Yeah Smith and Broughton is pushing it, but Smith was bought out of his contract by Wigan and Broughton opted for Huddersfield and they went on to win the league!

Fages and Evalds do look promising and now we should be able to keep hold of them! Jordan Walne is also quite promising, needs to improve his defence though.

Anyway sorry everyone for getting off topic....back to what you'll do on Be a Pro....
(03-24-2015, 10:39 PM)Dann_K Wrote: I'll go for utility (mostly centre) at Salford, which kind of makes choosing a rep team irrelevant Big Grin

I hope there would be SOME reward for playing 300+ games with one club or completing your career at a certain club
Probably a trophy/achievement
Gold Coast Titans as a Five-eighth/Fullback/Centre
I'll probably go with 2 be a pro modes one as a back and one as a forward

I'd like to be a Fullback/Wing/Centre and go start in the under 20's for Eels or Raiders 2 teams that don't have a great fullback that would keep a rookie out for long

as for forward

i'd go for a lock/second row who could dabble in the centres or five eight (bit like takairangi) start out in england under 20's and probably for someone like Hull KR and make my to NRL