Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Be A Pro Position will you be? also what team for?
People should keep in mind that there are parts of the development process that take an unknown amount of time. For example Big Ant and TruBlu can't know for sure how long Sony and Microsoft will take to approve the game for release on their consoles once it is finished.
I wonder how many messages Tru Blu get a day asking the same question.
(04-30-2015, 07:52 PM)Steeler Wrote: People should keep in mind that there are parts of the development process that take an unknown amount of time. For example Big Ant and TruBlu can't know for sure how long Sony and Microsoft will take to approve the game for release on their consoles once it is finished.

Good point, maybe the game is with Sony and Microsoft at the moment for testing and that's why bigant can't give us a set release date but only a approximate.

But then again, if the game is finished then why isn't there any screenshots and videos???
I seriously doubt it's at that stage yet #pessimist
I wonder in be a pro mode, if you can set your playing style. Maybe you can select whether your a play maker, a kicker, a finisher, ball runner. I know it will probably come with the position but maybe if your a back rower you can still select play maker which will boost your passing and awareness starting stats. Someone like Glenn Stuart or John Sutton would fit that role.
That'd be fantastic, kind of like in Madden.
It'd be a good combo being a Fullback and a playmaker trait, like Billy Slater or Kurt Gidley.
If that is implemented it will be pretty great to give you a boost in where you want your career to go.
I allo wonder in be pro whether your team gets changed around regularly and players come nd go. I'm saying this because in DBC, you always had the Same team and the 12th man never got a run. I'm sure they will put it in though.
In RLL2 they had the AI teams sign new players, so I'm fairly sure teams should change every now and again.
half or hooker maybe Penrith my local team (seems real) try and get signed by the cows and play all stars and nsw
If we can select 2 then HB and Flb as they would be the positions you get the ball more often. if 3 then i may add center. As for the team, The Mighty Knights, County, Aus and of course the NSW Blues!!!