Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TROPHY BUG - RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 2 WORLD CUP EDITION!
The Trophy "Premiers" can not be unlocked, when is this going to be fixed?! I made a thread about this 9 MONTHS AGO letting everyone know and nothing has changed! The trophy unlocked fine on Rugby league live 2 but on the World Cup Edition it doesn't unlock. PLEASE FIX!!! No One can get 100% or the Platinum and for completionists this is very frustrating!
(04-18-2015, 10:55 AM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: Yea I won every single game & final in a full career yet I didn't receive the Premeirs trophy

its a joke, they dont care about there customers
You should verse me
(04-19-2015, 04:22 AM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: You should verse me

He should vs you. Tongue
(04-24-2015, 01:28 PM)Phousey Wrote:
(04-19-2015, 04:22 AM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: You should verse me

He should vs you. Tongue

i really dont want to support a game that doesn't support its customers with a simple fix, Ive contacting Ross several times and his has no interest in replying or fixing the issue obviously.
To be fair, Ross has replied to your situation multiple times (10 times on the forum from what I see) and one post reads "It's not settled yet but we might have to do a patch, I was hoping not. I understand it's been ages but it is beyond our control." Beyond their control being the key point.

I'm sure they would love to resolve the issue but Ross doesn't control Microsoft / Sony nor does he control Tru Blu.

I can understand your feelings on the issue but it's ridiculous to say that Ross neither has any interest in replying or fixing the issue.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(04-26-2015, 04:35 PM)Ruck Wrote: To be fair, Ross has replied to your situation multiple times (10 times on the forum from what I see) and one post reads "It's not settled yet but we might have to do a patch, I was hoping not. I understand it's been ages but it is beyond our control." Beyond their control being the key point.

I'm sure they would love to resolve the issue but Ross doesn't control Microsoft / Sony nor does he control Tru Blu.

I can understand your feelings on the issue but it's ridiculous to say that Ross neither has any interest in replying or fixing the issue.

I don't understand how fixing a trophy has anything to do with sony/microsoft? Its the developers code, maybe in terms of patching the game but why would that take so long?. And he hasn't given any updates or replied in months, which leads me to believe he has given up
The key is that it is not our game and so we do not have the ability to patch it, we are the developer not the publisher and so have no rights at all with regard to the game and its patches.

That said, we have investigated many resolutions but to no avail. I'd unlock the trophy for everyone or just delete it if I could. It will take a patch and I cannot say when that will occur.

BTW It also has a great deal to do with Sony/MS, we depend upon them for testing prior to disks being printed.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(04-27-2015, 10:51 PM)Ross Wrote: The key is that it is not our game and so we do not have the ability to patch it, we are the developer not the publisher and so have no rights at all with regard to the game and its patches.

That said, we have investigated many resolutions but to no avail. I'd unlock the trophy for everyone or just delete it if I could. It will take a patch and I cannot say when that will occur.

BTW It also has a great deal to do with Sony/MS, we depend upon them for testing prior to disks being printed.

Well thank you Ross for taking the time to respond, i do appreciate it! And a clear precise response, thank you. So what I'm gathering is Tru Blu isnt interested in a patch because it cost resources or money? Honesty ill pay for the bloody patch if that the problem no KIDDING!
what do ms and Sony charge for patches? I remember it being a significant amount?