Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell ya one thing, the start of the season
He played a huge part in winning a premiership for the Dragons from fullback.
(03-10-2015, 11:52 AM)krypter Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 05:48 PM)Slash Wrote: Was impressed with the start to the season, some decent attacking football. Was especially good to see Knights back with some ad-lib attack. Their Bennett style was coma inducing.

Brisbane the most disappointing, didn't offer much.

Knights have one bad year and everyone blames it on Bennett lol. He's done amazing work at every club, if I remember correctly he almost lead the Knights into the final in 2013. Don't get all the hate on him.

I said they were boring and they were, as Brisbane will be this year. Not much choice as they have poor has been/never was players. Knights on the other hand had Uate and others sitting on the wing catching a cold.
(03-10-2015, 06:25 PM)Steeler Wrote: He played a huge part in winning a premiership for the Dragons from fullback.

Good point
I'm so hyped for some kind of video T_T
Good luck with that.
One day, it'll happen one day.
Darius Boyd is someone I feel is overrated and is probably one of the worst permanent fixtures of the Queensland Origin side and Australia. He only looks good when he gets a run at rep footy because he's playing outside Inglis.
(03-17-2015, 08:34 AM)SOR Wrote: Darius Boyd is someone I feel is overrated and is probably one of the worst permanent fixtures of the Queensland Origin side and Australia. He only looks good when he gets a run at rep footy because he's playing outside Inglis.

And is yet equal leading try scorer or all time at Origin level. He's a good finisher and winger. Mitchel Pearce has been the worst permanent fixture for any team at Origin level.
You'd think that the marketing team would get behind the start of the season and promote the game. Unless they are waiting for finer details to be combed over, such as an accurate release date and more press releases.

I thought they'd have at least a billboard or something at the 9's.

Game aside,
Loving that we have NRL back!!