Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wait Is Over!!!
When is the PS4 version getting released?
So I played it today, it's good fun. I was hoping we may be able to edit players names in a database if not in the game (which we can't) but that's not possible.

Anyway, Ross you got a duck in my first bat, sorry.

Hopefully this is popular online because it's such a simple game there's no real way to cheat so I may get into it and if anyone here is keen let me know (on steam).

Finally I have an issue, not with the game, but some of my games are loading with a boarder, I've tried changing refresh rates in game (launch options for TTC as there are no graphical options) and in AMD catalyst as well as some other things. Any suggestions?
Guys do we know if it is going to be released on the xbox 360 or Xbox one?
Been waiting for this for many a moon
#Thegreatestgameofall
It will be on XBOX one later in the year but not releasing on xbox
^if this is true then it suits me just fine. Cheers
#Thegreatestgameofall
(02-26-2015, 07:11 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: So I played it today, it's good fun. I was hoping we may be able to edit players names in a database if not in the game (which we can't) but that's not possible.

Anyway, Ross you got a duck in my first bat, sorry.

Hopefully this is popular online because it's such a simple game there's no real way to cheat so I may get into it and if anyone here is keen let me know (on steam).

Finally I have an issue, not with the game, but some of my games are loading with a boarder, I've tried changing refresh rates in game (launch options for TTC as there are no graphical options) and in AMD catalyst as well as some other things. Any suggestions?

I know it's just a fun knockabout kind of game, but not being able to change the players names or just a very basic set of appearances, make it a little less appealing. I went into the PSN Store to buy it, but checked in here for feedback first.

Only finished 1 of my 4 games online Sad nothing changes I guess. Very fun though, going to fire it back up when the wife gets home.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
I'm enjoying it, some of the challenges are pretty tough too.
Just got it the other day... it's a fun little game that is bound to cause some arguments this weekend Big Grin, Just like the real thing.

Adding the ability to make teams / basic player creation would be cool, but as it is... great game. Jimmy and Craig need to be promoted up the order.

Is there any control over the fielders after the shot or is that just luck of the draw / computer controlled?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
There is some input, that's why the camera freezes for a second to give you a chance to decide what to do. You can usually move 1-2 times.