Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jillaroos V Kiwi Ferns
Any Plans to include the mighty Jillaroos and Kiwi Ferns in these games?

happy to pay as a DLC

after watching the Auckland nines would love to see these teams rumble on RLL3!
PLEASE!
I don't know, the added effort of adding female player models doesn't seem worth it. I for one wouldn't bother playing with those teams.

Don't get me wrong though, I watched the first ladies match last weekend and found it way more entertaining than any of the NRL matches because they were actually putting an effort in.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
I've been following the ladies for a while and I'm all for it.

A few more ponytailed hairstyles (longer and lets face it we need a few more long hairstyles for the men.).
A option to change the opacity on eyelashes.
And maybe the ability to tint lips (already needed for NRL / SuperLeague players).

I don't really see the need to make a new model.. just a few facial options.

Not that much effort. Wouldn't count on it though as the NRL only tokenly promotes women in league.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I'm all for it. Big Ant did cheerleaders in RLL2 so I'm sure they wouldn't struggle to make female players! Plus at the moment it is a bit of a novelty and should encourage sales. Most importantly however it is another step forward in equality.
No, its a waste of time and money
More hairstyles? I don't think so because they all seem to tie their hair up the same way and then you've got a few butch ones with the short hair lol plus the amount of effort you'd have to add in for different motion capture and other stuff, just for two teams? seems like a waste of money and time, woman's rugby league is still growing not as big as union thanks to 7's.

FIFA's probs the only team sport to add women but that after long awaited years! They decided to because a Brazilian woman's player lodged a petition but if you watch the videos on youtube there's quite a lot involved when adding women to a sport's game.
The NHL games have had women for a few years now. Personally I would like to see them in a rugby league game. They're entertaining
Oh look... Women models and Hairstyles. Smile

On the Hairstyles front... Aaron Woods, Ashton Sims, Jamal Idris... we already need more styles and not just for those with long hair, but the butch players of the NRL with short hair. On a similar note, I really hope the next FanHub update has the Austin "Catweazle" Goatee and a few chin goatees.

It's not just for two teams... it's for any girl the follows the game, female gamers and Rugby League Players. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
It's a great novelty item that's for sure.... But the state of woman's rugby is growing but not quite up to the level it deserves I know a few chicks that play and if they make NSWs and other rep teams they have to fork out a few bucks to travel which is disgraceful considering you made a rep team, Hence why participation levels a dropping and they're all turning to union.
(07-14-2015, 01:41 PM)doggies2200 Wrote: FIFA's probs the only team sport to add women but that after long awaited years! They decided to because a Brazilian woman's player lodged a petition but if you watch the videos on youtube there's quite a lot involved when adding women to a sport's game.

It was actually a Spanish Women's player Smile