Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Everything we know about RLL3
Ross confirmed they're still on track for a Q2 release. Might be something you want to throw on there if it counts.
Nope... 7 8ths of F all has been released.
With Keith answering more questions it'll be nice to have this thread revived with all the information we know.

If you would like to contribute post quotes here. I will break up the original post into game features and gameplay.

Saves people searching through 1000 pages of Keith's thread to find out new information Wink
Good idea, was searching for this thread a while ago but it got buried for some reason.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(06-23-2015, 03:33 PM)benz1980i Wrote: With Keith answering more questions it'll be nice to have this thread revived with all the information we know.

If you would like to contribute post quotes here. I will break up the original post into game features and gameplay.

Saves people searching through 1000 pages of Keith's thread to find out new information Wink

Scroll down to the bottom of the first post to see what new information has already been added
(12-24-2014, 05:40 PM)Yuna Wrote: There isn't any game where you control the whole team in be a pro mode E.G Fifa, nab2k, madden, NHL because thats what franchise mode is for.

Actually FIFA 15 had the option to control the team in Be a Pro.
lmao.
I just wonder if something went wrong in the early stages. Big Ant must of had some idea of how long it would take them to complete the game, they also gave them self a pretty big window for release. I personally think that after Keith's first couple of screen shots and the whole 9's conspiracy they felt like everyone would be disappointed if it wasn't in the game (that's just what I think could be completely wrong).

I'm not hating on Big Ant or Tru blu, I'm just curious behind the thinking of their time frame for release.
Still a week left until Q2. Could come out today for all we know.

#youneverknow
Pretty sure the game is done, and they're just waiting for approval for all the companies that are used as advertising in the game.

It hasn't been said by anyone but there have been hints at it for a few weeks now, including the fact that there have been major updates to DBC the past few weeks.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(06-23-2015, 04:29 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: Pretty sure the game is done, and they're just waiting for approval for all the companies that are used as advertising in the game.

It hasn't been said by anyone but there have been hints at it for a few weeks now, including the fact that there have been major updates to DBC the past few weeks.

The game is completed, but it isn't finished. Nothing new is being added, but that doesn't mean we are shelf ready.