Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Everything we know about RLL3
(12-30-2014, 11:20 PM)Ross Wrote: So do I, but then again I think we should have made II :p

I just hope that Tru Blu realises they should give the reigns to Big Ant to develop AFL Live 3, as they could integrate a player and team creator to keep the teams up-to-date forever, and use pre-existing tech found on Rugby League Live 3.
Hey Ross,

in regards to the rules, is the "optional tap kick" rule in the game? Its when the team taking the tap restart on their 20m line and kicking the ball into touch and getting back the scrum feed. The rule has been in there for a long time now and every Rugby League game released have totally missed it.
Smile 
Updated to include Vita remote play Smile
(01-10-2015, 09:21 AM)Ross Wrote: The Superleague structures for relegation / finals etc. will be implemented as well - what a complicated system that is!! Smile
Ross also said 'Yes' to a question asking whether you would be able to modify super league jersey numbers.
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).
(01-10-2015, 10:45 AM)Joe Wrote: Ross also said 'Yes' to a question asking whether you would be able to modify super league jersey numbers.

Cheers boys. I will keep updating the original post
Bumping this up so it is not forgotten. Keep adding new info as you learn it
Updated
Ross: "Kicks/Contested catches are totally overhauled.

The replay system is DBC++++++ (Think NHL15 plus more). "

Link
Does anyone have any new information to add?
Is there anything that has been missed?