Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Everything we know about RLL3
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Dogs playing a game at Belmore next year? It has to be in the game if thats the case.
(12-26-2014, 11:39 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Dogs playing a game at Belmore next year? It has to be in the game if thats the case.

I am not sure if they feature the Country venue for City vs Country clash. Did they for RLL2?
Good work compiling info into the one thread. Cheers, keep this updated as more is released if you can mate.
Here's hoping half lengths can be a little more flexible this time around, with improvements in kicking, passing, player movement and ball physics. Can't wait to get my hands on another BA gem.
#Thegreatestgameofall
(12-29-2014, 10:45 PM)PJ6 Wrote: Good work compiling info into the one thread. Cheers, keep this updated as more is released if you can mate.
Here's hoping half lengths can be a little more flexible this time around, with improvements in kicking, passing, player movement and ball physics. Can't wait to get my hands on another BA gem.

Thanks for the encouragement.
(12-29-2014, 10:45 PM)PJ6 Wrote: Good work compiling info into the one thread. Cheers, keep this updated as more is released if you can mate.

I really hope the next BA gem in development is AFL Live 3 Wink
So do I, but then again I think we should have made II :p

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Why is Leichhardt oval now stadium? And would all stadiums be up to date? Oh and Canberra is GIO stadium. I would hope that Adeliade oval could be in or Hindmarsh watever its called now.
(12-31-2014, 10:33 AM)jacktigers Wrote: Why is Leichhardt oval now stadium? And would all stadiums be up to date? Oh and Canberra is GIO stadium. I would hope that Adeliade oval could be in or Hindmarsh watever its called now.

It is still Hindmarsh Stadium. Honestly it would be great if they did add it but I can't see why they would considering there have been no NRL games played here in a few years.

A stadium editor would be the solution to this.
A stadium editor is being worked on, and it will be sharable via Academy/FanHub in the future - it will not make it for RLL3.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(12-31-2014, 12:22 PM)Ross Wrote: A stadium editor is being worked on, and it will be sharable via Academy/FanHub in the future - it will not make it for RLL3.

Great to hear that Ross! Thanks for the info. Would it be a gaming first?

I remember editing the stadiums on Rugby League 2 on PC, but that was just modding. You could make the grass look like cheese and make it rain a photo of your face! (Not saying that these should necessarily go into the stadium editor though Wink)