Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
FanHub Creations
for the people that want to share their skills...
I'll take a few sceens once I download the game.
[attachment=256]

I've already posted this but I'll put him here too. I will do the whole '01 gf squad when I get some time. He is uploaded also so give me a 5 star rating or I'll sue Big Ant Tongue
A few of my first works in progress.

[Image: 26TruKT.png]

[Image: PV4DoLL.png]

[Image: vCO03VQ.png]

[Image: smLMqri.png]

[Image: nZngODF.png]
(^a sign of things to come in the 2015 season!^ Tongue)

Any suggestions are welcome. Smile
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(12-12-2014, 02:23 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: A few of my first works in progress.

[Image: 26TruKT.png]

[Image: PV4DoLL.png]

[Image: vCO03VQ.png]

[Image: smLMqri.png]

[Image: nZngODF.png]
(^a sign of things to come in the 2015 season!^ Tongue)

Any suggestions are welcome. Smile

Reynolds, Tolman and Jackson look very good and Williams is... creepy. Haha good job though. They look pretty good.
My only suggestion would be maybe not make current players because they will all be in the game, but otherwise great work, maybe make Tolman's head a bit bigger.
(12-12-2014, 02:34 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: My only suggestion would be maybe not make current players because they will all be in the game, but otherwise great work, maybe make Tolman's head a bit bigger.

They will be in the game but they probably won't have their likeness
(12-12-2014, 03:14 PM)Yonks Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 02:34 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: My only suggestion would be maybe not make current players because they will all be in the game, but otherwise great work, maybe make Tolman's head a bit bigger.

It's a fully licenced NRL game I see no reason why they wouldn't, just like previous games.
(12-12-2014, 03:22 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 03:14 PM)Yonks Wrote:

It's a fully licenced NRL game I see no reason why they wouldn't, just like previous games.

Ok, I just assumed from the current player models in the game
Great creations so far guys, keep em coming, try a few Super League stars. I wouldn't have a clue who though.