Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rugby League Live 3 - FanHub Issues & Anomalies
(12-23-2014, 07:58 AM)Joe Wrote: I'm not sure if it's been pointed out, but when I went to go put a Headwear on my player, he went bald. I don't know if it was fixed in the update, but I'd have a Scrum Hat on my player if he could keep his hair too.

I just physically checked in case I missed something but, accessories isn't unlocked yet so where are you getting headgear from?
Haha i honestly cant remember, I may be thinking of something else, if I am I don't know what I'm talking about haha
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).
Haha you got my hopes up.
That was weird....

Am I right to presume the teams aren't anywhere near final?

I don't mean stats I mean in actual lineup and appearance?

3 Sharks players no longer at the club are listed (EGJ, Holdsworth, Wright) and 3/4 of the team are the same face with different body sizes.
Not sure if anyone else has already mentioned this, but have had the left-mouse click just stop working completely in-game a couple of times now. Only way to resolve is by closing FanHub and re-opening it.

Not a big deal for me and not too sure if it's just me, but thought I'd mention anyway.
Not sure if game sided or just the fact I have a terrible computer, but it takes 10 years to process each menu and to process me pressing what club I want to edit etc, anyway to reduce game lag and increase Fps?
Maybe reduce player detail under settings? You need a pc that has muscle to begin with though
(12-12-2014, 02:19 PM)davies11 Wrote: I can no longer see any of the players in the community or in the creation area

Same deal with me. I have started it for the first time and am not able to see any of the players. When in create a player I see al the creation options but no player.
I still get that from time to time quick fix is close the FanHub and start again
A work-around that is seeming to work for some people is installing the free Don Bradman Academy (it's labelled a Demo on Steam).

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com