Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rugby League Live 3 - FanHub Issues & Anomalies
I've downloaded steam and the fan hub, but when I try and open fan hub it says it's preparing to launch and then nothing happens. Anybody else have that problem or know how to fix it?
(12-14-2014, 07:41 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote: So I don't think my laptop meets the requirements to use the FanHub but is there any way around this? Would be great to use.

Wait for the game on console.
(12-14-2014, 07:52 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 07:50 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 07:41 PM)CultofPersonality3 Wrote: So I don't think my laptop meets the requirements to use the FanHub but is there any way around this? Would be great to use.

Wait for the game on console.

Oh, thanks for your help..

Sorry but, if you don't have a suitable pc that's your only option.
I had the same issue.

I downloaded the Don Bradman demo, it installed some things I'm guessing I needed..

DB worked, so I tried RLL3 again and it worked.. Only prob is I don't have any player appear when you try to create someone. All the options are there but no player.
(12-14-2014, 12:27 PM)mitchusonfire Wrote: When creating a player, no actual player appears. Just blue screen with all the options for customising.

Bit weird.

did you fix this problem? if so, how?
When going through eye brows, I'll go through 4-5 and then there will be a flash/click on the screen and then nothing will change any more. the game is running and I can exit and save but I can't make any changes. I've had this happen a few times and only with eye brows.
Can anyone help me with this problem? I cannot view any players in the demo and its lagging a bit.
The Big Ant QA team are reading the comments in here and will be in touch with people to try and resolve issues.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
you're probably going to fix this but when you rotate your player in the social media section, when he is in the card, parts of his body are over the sides of the card, and the roosters rating should be higher Smile haha but apart from that very good thank you
I'm not sure if it's been pointed out, but when I went to go put a Headwear on my player, he went bald. I don't know if it was fixed in the update, but I'd have a Scrum Hat on my player if he could keep his hair too.
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).