Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rugby League Live 3 - FanHub Issues & Anomalies
(12-13-2014, 05:32 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Not a bug per se, but I think the option to change the colour of the beard/mo is not functional. I am assuming this will be activated in a future patch.

I've changed the beard colour, I made Sean Rudder with a very red beard lol.
(12-13-2014, 05:05 PM)Ross Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 12:30 PM)Nezzo Wrote: (FIXED) Whenever i go to a section where a player model needs to load eg. downloads, player creator
my screen goes black and takes me back to my desktop making me have to restart the hub and then the cycle above repeats so at the moment i can't make any players.

How did you fix it?

Haha i just waited a while
Can someone tell me how Overlay works?
(12-13-2014, 08:13 PM)Josh Wrote: Can someone tell me how Overlay works?

Save a photo of the player(s) you want to make in your photos folder on your pc.
When you go into the create a player and press the overlay button it will open your photos folder and you select the picture you want to copy off.
When you've opened the photo you can move it around on the screen by clicking on it and dragging it, make it bigger or smaller with the scroll wheel and by clicking and dragging next to the photo you can control the transparency.

If you have a black screen issue when you press overlay use this workaround.
Ctrl/alt/delete > task manager > close task manager and the open file Window will be visible.
HELP!!! I'm having trouble with the demo. I changed the graphics to high, I go into the game again and after its done the intro (big ant logo, trublu logo and copyright stuff) the screen is just black. And I can't change the graphics because I cant get into the game unless there is some way I can change them outside of the game. The demo was working when I had the default graphics. I tried reinstalling the game and that didn't work. Any Help?
If you go to
libraries > documents > my games > rugby league live 3
right click on "config.ini" select "open with" and notepad you will get this

[Image: RLLsettings_zps7dd0ebda.jpg]

I'm not 100% sure but maybe you can just change the preset at the bottom of the page, mine's set on max which I'm assuming is "3" so maybe try changing it to 1 or 2 if yours is the same as mine.
(12-14-2014, 10:01 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: If you go to
libraries > documents > my games > rugby league live 3
right click on "config.ini" select "open with" and notepad you will get this

[Image: config_zps573db2fb.jpg]

I'm not 100% sure but maybe you can just change the preset at the bottom of the page, mine's set on max which I'm assuming is "3" so maybe try changing it to 1 or 2 if yours is the same as mine.

It worked! Thank you very much Smile
No tto nitpick here but some parts of jerseys are incorrect
- White sleeves on broncos should be thicker
- canberra's collar is blue
- knight's collar is red and has no white trim on sleeves
When creating a player, no actual player appears. Just blue screen with all the options for customising.

Bit weird.
Some suggestions
- Lip shade like in DBC Academy
- Save and compare options so you can press save and change a lot and then compare and instead of having to undo everything you can just select the most recent save
- when on full brow intensity from the side it is very edgy and straight and not round.
- when adding short sides to a medum hair top, can you make it blend more because it always looks like a bowl cut.