Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rugby League Live 3 - FanHub Issues & Anomalies
Happened to me after an update but a pc reboot sorted it Huh
(12-12-2014, 09:15 PM)nzwarrior51 Wrote: I go to click on the game on my pc and it just doesn't start. I start it from Steam, it says its launching and nothing happens. Ive had the same problem on 3 of my computers.
Have you checked the minimum required specifications?

Minimum:
Processor: Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00Ghz/AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.01Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT520 with Min 1GB Memory
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space

Unfortunately we've run into a few people so far that don't meet the minimum requirements and what you've said is what has occurred. It's worth running a dxdiag to find out what you have with regards to memory and graphics card and seeing if it matches up with our Minimum.
Issue - Black screen after pressing "overlay"

Work around - ctrl/alt/delete > task manager > close task manager > open file window will be visable and fan hub will continue normally
When I try to log in to my account it just takes me back to the log on screen over and over again.
(12-12-2014, 10:28 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Issue - Black screen after pressing "overlay"

Work around - ctrl/alt/delete > task manager > close task manager > open file window will be visable and fan hub will continue normally

Thanks for letting us know - we will try and sort it properly on Monday.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(FIXED) Whenever i go to a section where a player model needs to load eg. downloads, player creator
my screen goes black and takes me back to my desktop making me have to restart the hub and then the cycle above repeats so at the moment i can't make any players.
(12-12-2014, 09:15 PM)nzwarrior51 Wrote: I go to click on the game on my pc and it just doesn't start. I start it from Steam, it says its launching and nothing happens. Ive had the same problem on 3 of my computers.

I am having the same problem.
I'm experiencing lag but think it is likely to be my laptops CPU isn't good enough to run it. Sad
(12-13-2014, 12:30 PM)Nezzo Wrote: (FIXED) Whenever i go to a section where a player model needs to load eg. downloads, player creator
my screen goes black and takes me back to my desktop making me have to restart the hub and then the cycle above repeats so at the moment i can't make any players.

How did you fix it?

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Not a bug per se, but I think the option to change the colour of the beard/mo is not functional. I am assuming this will be activated in a future patch.