Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rugby League Live 3 - FanHub Issues & Anomalies
Hi Guys,

I'm starting up this thread to help direct people to here if there's any issues or anomalies you spot while running through the FanHub. We'll be contacting people through PM for more serious issues like crashes and such, but otherwise, just post your issues here and we'll be looking into it as soon as we can!
Should we use the report a bug feature in FanHub or just use the forum?
(12-12-2014, 10:36 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Should we use the report a bug feature in FanHub or just use the forum?
In the next update (coming very soon) the report bug function will link to here! So...both. Big GrinWink
No problem, hadn't tried it yet.
Nothing major but I've noticed commentary names missing when creating players that are there under the licenced versions, i was wondering if it could also be setup so that if the surname you put in is on the commentary list, the field populate itself

The the other little thing I noticed is the social media preview player plays up sometimes and the action poses get out of sink and sometimes the player gets zoomed right in and takes up the screen and I have to exit and go back in

Also the overlay feature crashes the game sometimes but that could be steam or my pc as it happens to me on others games if task manager or a program auto starts

The player hub is awsome though and is leading the field in the area, ea games don't come close to the customisation already included on the hub people on tru blu Facebook don't know what they're talking about regarding ea v BA
I have a major issue, at first last night I hadn't been able to to log in to my account as it would just take me back to the log in screen when I logged in, but now I can't access the game at all.

after the game boots through the developer logos and then the copyright notice, it just goes to a black screen then just nothing, it continues to run but as a black screen.

I have tried re installing the game multiple times, doing a game update and even re-installing steam but to no avail sadly, it was working fine for the first hour, but now, nothing.

other Steam games work fine.
I'm not really sure what i did, but i accidently right clicked something and the game seemed to react as if i had clicked escape. Then i couldn't click on anything, as if it had deactivated my mouse buttons, with the exception that if i right clicked, it acted like a back button.

Not really sure if this is a bug but i have no idea what happened lol
(12-12-2014, 01:42 PM)sneezy Wrote: I'm not really sure what i did, but i accidently right clicked something and the game seemed to react as if i had clicked escape. Then i couldn't click on anything, as if it had deactivated my mouse buttons, with the exception that if i right clicked, it acted like a back button.

Not really sure if this is a bug but i have no idea what happened lol

thats what happened to me before my blackscreen issue
I can no longer see any of the players in the community or in the creation area
I go to click on the game on my pc and it just doesn't start. I start it from Steam, it says its launching and nothing happens. Ive had the same problem on 3 of my computers.