Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is bigant playing?
Yeah I loved fc3, i guess I'll pick it up, it doesn't sound like a real sequel but hey if it ain't broke etc etc
Treat yourself and get a ps4 and gta v than add me psn i need to go up in ranks haha
I'll look into it when I get hold of a PS4. I'm messed around with it on PS3... don't mind it on the Consoles... just got a few friends getting it on PC.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
One game I forgot to mention... I'm also currently playing Rugby League Live 3!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Thems be fighting words Ross!!!
I honestly didn't expect this so suddenly it makes it even better, I'm going to be going crazy creating
(12-10-2014, 05:06 PM)Ross Wrote: One game I forgot to mention... I'm also currently playing Rugby League Live 3!

Who is office champion of RLL3? (if its possible to play a full game)

(12-10-2014, 05:16 PM)davies11 Wrote: I honestly didn't expect this so suddenly it makes it even better, I'm going to be going crazy creating

Should be good. I'm more an old school (winnie cup fan) so the players I create people probably wont have heard of. Will also do a union guys that should have played league team. Lomu, Jason Little, Tim Horan, Campo, Garick Morgan.. oh wait. That should get at least 2 downloads Wink
(12-10-2014, 05:06 PM)Ross Wrote: One game I forgot to mention... I'm also currently playing Rugby League Live 3!

And what are enjoying the most about the game? Tongue

(12-10-2014, 05:16 PM)davies11 Wrote: .. oh wait. That should get at least 2 downloads Wink

Haha Id hope so! I'll hopefully put together some classic manly stuff but as has been demonstrated my creation skills need to develop exponentially or I wait for others and be a free loader and let what I've done faulter down to obscurity in the very bowels of the downloaded list Smile
Long time watcher of the forums, first time poster. I am currently playing RLL2 and Skyrim. Farcry 3 was a goodun and first game I actually completed in years. RLL2 has been great and part of my weekly gaming experience since 2012. Looking forward to The Fanhub which I finally downloaded after 4 days of no internet activity.

Tony