Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ant Studios
You have created the best cricket game of all time. I LOVE IT , you made Te best Rugby League game of all time I love that too. Do you think you would ever have a go at Rugby Union? HB Studios have made a shambles of Rugby 15 and you guys are my favourite gaming company. You would not let rugby fans down I know. Would u ever consider making a rugby game ?
#BackTheAllBlacks

Big Ant have yet to tap the full potential of AFL Live (i.e no career mode). Here's hoping they have another go and make AFL Live 3 Wink
Given the opportunity we're up for all of it. The more we get the greater the sharing of tech between the titles. We have so much exciting stuff that we're itching to get your way, the new player creator blows Bradman's Academy away - can't wait until I'm able to share which sport it's for!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
God dammit Ross, why did you have to say that. :p
(11-22-2014, 08:44 PM)Ross Wrote: Given the opportunity we're up for all of it. The more we get the greater the sharing of tech between the titles. We have so much exciting stuff that we're itching to get your way, the new player creator blows Bradman's Academy away - can't wait until I'm able to share which sport it's for!

You guys sure know how to hype up your fans! Big Grin

(11-22-2014, 08:44 PM)Ross Wrote: Given the opportunity we're up for all of it. The more we get the greater the sharing of tech between the titles. We have so much exciting stuff that we're itching to get your way, the new player creator blows Bradman's Academy away - can't wait until I'm able to share which sport it's for!

By the way, how soon can we expect an announcement? Wink
I would hope before Christmas however the approval needs to come from multiple sources.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Always great when Ross drops a hint bomb... time to dust off the speculation machines.

But I think I speak for all of us when I say... Save the announcement till after Xmas, Knowing Big Ant has a present for you could make all other presents (and family members) less exciting/interesting. :p

Do you really want to ruin Xmas?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”