Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HEY ROSS
Just play along Steeler, Ross is clearly having a bit of fun with it.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(09-16-2014, 09:25 PM)Ross Wrote: Well..... we are developing on PS4 and Xbox One so eventually it will be true - I just can't say anything right now Smile

Looking forward to hearing about it when it happens mate. Would love to see a high quality league title on these new systems!
Agreed. RLL2 is as high quality and enjoyable as FIFA. But that's just my me...
(10-02-2014, 05:56 AM)knowsleyroader Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 02:07 AM)D86 Wrote: Agreed. RLL2 is as high quality and enjoyable as FIFA. But that's just my me...

Well it certainly isnt me. I have never played anything so sterile as RLL2.

They lost me at backs running straight at the last man and what felt like 8 direction control.
means your not playing it correctly. all the backs have there lines if ran properly you can do almost anything
(10-02-2014, 05:56 AM)knowsleyroader Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 02:07 AM)D86 Wrote: Agreed. RLL2 is as high quality and enjoyable as FIFA. But that's just my me...

Well it certainly isnt me. I have never played anything so sterile as RLL2.

They lost me at backs running straight at the last man and what felt like 8 direction control.

Each to his own mate. I personally reckon it's the best footy game I've ever played - you just have to play it like real footy.

Sure, it could do with some control simplification, but it was a great game in my view.
I'm keen for whatever is to come for rugby league games in the near future, as much as I would love for it to hurry up wether it is a dlc or full game