Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Gen Rugby League game
funny u say that slash my brother and some of his friends are trying to but I was getting at that licensing shouldn't cost so much to get teams and players etc. in games. I really think more commentators could be better.
(06-26-2014, 02:18 PM)jacktigers Wrote: funny u say that slash my brother and some of his friends are trying to

Someone ought to make an NRL Manager game. There is a free one floating around the net for download but an official version would be nice, albeit infeasible.
Cool where's this game?
Any news on its way Ross? :-S
Next year huh, guessing we'll get an announcement around Grand Final time then T_T
Keen as a bean... you know, if beta testers are needed at any point... #handup
(07-03-2014, 10:51 PM)azsportza Wrote: Keen as a bean... you know, if beta testers are needed at any point... #handup

Agreed.

I've got both arms and 3 legs raised.
From the last Rugby League game, "Rugby League Live 2", there is so much to fix up on like the interceptions, the repetition of so much (tackling, passing, fending, commentary etc.) and so much more.

Some stuff they can add in:
-A range of set plays like Rugby World Cup Challenge.
-Real life experience (Teams running out, camera-men, players/trainers etc moving around on and off field, bigger and better cut-scenes, actual player moods, more tackles, realistic looking players, crowd chants/movements etc.)
-Choice of referees, commentators, match balls, time of day not just day, dusk, or night.
-Different post try/match celebrations
And I could give so much more if i was to have a chat with someone in person to create a better NRL/Super League game!

If i was old enough and had the ability to, i would create the game myself! But if any Tru Blu, Big Ant, or another gaming company sees this, please get in contact with me to create an amazing NRL game.

I'm a league player and massive league fan so I know what I'm talking about! Smile Big Grin
Surly there has to be an announcement soon. I know it's not on Big Ant, Tru Blu really need to step up their marketing department. It sucks for us one's who's been around since the start of the forums. Every sports game out there is getting announced for next gen but Rugby League. It just sucks not actually knowing if one is coming.

The new Rugby Union game has been announced.
No news yet ? T_T