Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Gen Rugby League game
I believe tru blu and big ant need to start making rugby league games year by year just like EA Sports do with NFL and FIFA. and instead of calling it Live 2 or 3 maybe LIVE 14 or 15. I will soon post my ideas for a what I believe must be in new rugby league games.
I would love a yearly game but, would also just be happy with 2 year installments with yearly squad updates, which is really all EA does anyway. And EA probably have a copyright for "Live YY". And there is a thread for RLL3 ideas too so just use that.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Yeah I know I was reading them yesterday
so here's my ideas its an email I sent to both developers hopefully it understandable and readable.

Attached Files
.docx   Rugby League Live 3 or Live 14 ideas.docx (Size: 156.9 KB / Downloads: 37)
(05-27-2014, 10:38 PM)jacktigers Wrote: so here's my ideas its an email I sent to both developers hopefully it understandable and readable.

Scanned over what you wrote. A lot of cosmetic changes you are asking for. I think the problem with what you outlined was you are trying to draw a comparison to NBA and the 2K Games company who have a massive fund pool to draw from to create their games.

On the commentators, Ray Warren and Ray Hadley and possible Warren Smith, the top callers of the game (at least according to their respective networks) would never do a game. Rabs and Hadley would be top dollar, something Big Ant or the NRL would never go for.

If things from what you outlined were included, the rights and licensing would be massive, the cost in that alone would blow up the price were individual unit and no one would buy the game. Even showing highlights of actual games would skyrocket the price. To give you an idea, just the cost of using the NRL logo, to license it being used costs around $15,000 – That of course changes with number of units that would be sold. It's certainly not a cheap exercise.
i know just thought id say all my ideas and who knows what Tru Blu could pull off maybe all the commentators will decide to help out for less money
(05-27-2014, 10:33 AM)jacktigers Wrote: I believe tru blu and big ant need to start making rugby league games year by year just like EA Sports do with NFL and FIFA.

If you're willing to pay a few hundred thousand dollars for your copy, that might just become a viable plan.
Just letting everyone know that yes there will be a Rugby league game on next gen consoles ( dont know what it'll be called) but will be released around May 2015 around State of Origin.
And this information comes from?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Really? Got any clues as to who's making it?

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com