Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Waiting for an Announcement
These forums are getting a little stale at the moment so I thought I might generate some talk for all of us waiting for the next rugby league title.

Seeing as though Ross has hinted so far that an announcement is coming soon and they have been developing on next gen consoles its quite obvious something is doing at Big Ant Studios in relation to RLL3.

When RLL2 was announced it was on the 30th June 2012 on the tru blu facebook which was titled 'i got a feeling....'. Do you all think it will be announced around the same time or are you like me hoping it will be sooner? Also hoping that we get a ton of info of the game straight up like a gameplay trailer, screenshots and heaps of info. If you cant tell im buzzing for a new league game. Half of it is probably cause I've got a much better chance seeing the dragons winning games on a video game then in reality.
Have faith... if Widdop and Marshall can click, then the team will find it's feet again. But I would get rid of Price.

ON topic though... DBC and the season being underway in the Footy codes has made things a little quiet. If anything solid comes of the expectations for a RLL3 though, and this place will spark up again... the quiet before the Storm.

Hard to tell what's going to hit us next from Big Ant, there is so much to build on with RLL2... hopefully we'll here something soon. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-19-2014, 02:55 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: Have faith... if Widdop and Marshall can click, then the team will find it's feet again. But I would get rid of Price.

ON topic though... DBC and the season being underway in the Footy codes has made things a little quiet. If anything solid comes of the expectations for a RLL3 though, and this place will spark up again... the quiet before the Storm.

Hard to tell what's going to hit us next from Big Ant, there is so much to build on with RLL2... hopefully we'll here something soon. Smile

I thought Benji had a few good touches. He set up the overlap for the Beale no try. I suppose these things go unnoticed due to his abysmal other touches which is fair enough. Yes I agree about Price. The sooner he goes the better. My concern is our pack. It's soft and not effective at all. Hopefully a new coach will shuffle the forward pack around. I need finals footy damn it.

I can't wait for an announcement for RLL3. This place is going to go off. How about a countdown to to the announcement ay Rossy boy? Wink
Mike Cooper is a good prospect, pokes his head through the line and occasionally looks capable of getting an offload away, if anyone would bother support/follow him. May as well start him.

The days of Creagh standing out wide and leaving the tough stuff to others has to end. They are a poor side and he needs to be in the middle somewhere helping out. Price need to put a rocket up some of these big money guys living on reputation.

As for Benji, he has always been 1 good game in 5.
I like the look of Cooper as well, a few more of the English boys should come test themselves in the NRL.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-19-2014, 08:00 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: I like the look of Cooper as well, a few more of the English boys should come test themselves in the NRL.

Absolutely, use the love the days Offiah, Currier, Hanley testing themselves in the NSWRL. If RLL3 ever sees the light of day I will make a Pommy Import side to share.
I demand Rugby League Academy now... lol. Offiah and Hanley were great to watch. Would definitely get in my legends team.
(05-19-2014, 08:08 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: I demand Rugby League Academy now... lol. Offiah and Hanley were great to watch. Would definitely get in my legends team.

I would also be happy to lend my time testing a beta version. Rolleyes
Damnit... lost my legends team... have to start from scratch.
(05-19-2014, 07:58 PM)Slash Wrote: Mike Cooper is a good prospect, pokes his head through the line and occasionally looks capable of getting an offload away, if anyone would bother support/follow him. May as well start him.

The days of Creagh standing out wide and leaving the tough stuff to others has to end. They are a poor side and he needs to be in the middle somewhere helping out. Price need to put a rocket up some of these big money guys living on reputation.

As for Benji, he has always been 1 good game in 5.

I agree 100% with Cooper and creagh. A shuffle in the forwards would do wonders. I would be happy with Merrin and Cooper as starting props with Creagh at lock. Back rowers we definately are not short on. Between Thompson, frizzell, de belin and Harrison we can make it work. Know any clubs that will take Dan Hunt off our hands tho? According to Doustie, Hunt is a marquee player when we resigned him. I have no idea how he came to that realisation.