Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFL Live 2 Update
Tongue 
I know it's not a Big Ant game but meh....

AFLL2 Update
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(04-28-2014, 05:26 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I know it's not a Big Ant game but meh....

AFLL2 Update

Thanks. Was this game any good? why did they rip the license from BigAnt in the first place. The original was a decent base to build on.
Never played 2 based on the fact BA didn't make it, not fair to Wicked Witch (who have never been officially named as developers) but, I want BA to do it. I played AFLL for a while before RLL2 came out and enjoyed it but the lack of career mode made it a bit meh. I reckon AFL has to be one of, if not the toughest sport to recreate. I know people say cricket is but, at least in cricket you know where people are meant to be and you put them there, in AFL the players have to be random while also reacting to what is currently happening or about to happen, creating leads for kicks etc.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(04-28-2014, 08:51 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Never played 2 based on the fact BA didn't make it, not fair to Wicked Witch (who have never been officially named as developers) but, I want BA to do it. I played AFLL for a while before RLL2 came out and enjoyed it but the lack of career mode made it a bit meh. I reckon AFL has to be one of, if not the toughest sport to recreate. I know people say cricket is but, at least in cricket you know where people are meant to be and you put them there, in AFL the players have to be random while also reacting to what is currently happening or about to happen, creating leads for kicks etc.

Agree. With no offside rule/structure in VFL, would be a nightmare trying to re-create. Even more reason to stick with original developer.
Support the petition for Big Ant Studios to make AFL Live 3 guys! Thanks Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qexKQlQpBoA