Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heartbreak
It was all going to be so perfect... no patients tomorrow, a copy of dbc14 awaiting collection bright and early and a weekend of beer swilling and leg spinning ahead.....

I've just got in to discover my gfriend had spilled a glass of red wine over my xbox!

Domestic violence is no laughing matter so I'll leave my post there
My condolences at this very sad time to all those that have been affected by this tragedy Smile
Shattering news mate. Any chance of a fix? Or is she dodo?
(04-11-2014, 08:25 AM)VictorTheViking Wrote: Shattering news mate. Any chance of a fix? Or is she dodo?

i didn't kill her I just locked her in a cupboard for a couple of hours to think about what she'd done.

Oh you mean the Xbox... I think it's probably knackered judging by the smell.

If it wasn't for the Xbox one release I wouldn't object to just buying a new one. looking like I'll have no choice though.

(04-11-2014, 08:10 AM)qamar3qurban Wrote: My condolences at this very sad time to all those that have been affected by this tragedy Smile

thank you for your kind words. The support of my dbc14 brothers will be crucial in my overcoming this tragedy.
No words....
I worked my mojo to counter their mojo.... We got some cross-mojination and then their heads exploded.
What is it with women and boxes and spilling red? If it makes ya feel any better I would've paid a few hundred for this game. Easily. Go out and get yaself a new Xbox mate and have that killer weekend you deserve.
#Thegreatestgameofall
PJ6.... Wow, just...........wow!

Wait... I hope you meant it the way I took it?

Maybe its just me...
I worked my mojo to counter their mojo.... We got some cross-mojination and then their heads exploded.
I agree with PJ6... try find a cheapie on Ebay or something. Even a rental for the weekend (Do video stores still do that... do video stores still exist... are they now called DVD Stores???), all at the expense of the GF.

One would hope she understands the tragedy that has befallen you, and she is willing to accept her responsibility in this matter and compensate you accordingly. Spilling red wine on the carpet is a stupid accident, spilling alcohol in general is a horrible accident.. but on a console is a crime... I personally would have called the Police... DV is a no-no but criminals being tazed is legit fun. I'm sure upon explaining the situation the Police Officer would oblige... unless they had no sense of humour, and then you might be in trouble.

Disclaimer - Ruck is in no way accountable for any tazings... but if you youtube or funniest home video that s###, hello new Xbox.

Public Service Announcement... Women and Red Wine may sound like a good idea, but the end results can be devastating.

Make her sit through a funeral service in the backyard for your Xbox so she fully understands the situation... good excuse to get your mates around for a few drinks and remember the good times you two had. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
At Target, Xbox 360 4GB Console + Fifa 14 World Cup Brazil™ Xbox 360 Game $159

http://www.target.com.au/p/xbox-36-4gb-c...e/55965781
u can get them so cheap now - make her pay for it - dont wait - your team needs you in Don! Is Don is GOOD