Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken release date?
Looks like the game is out already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHA312QLRtM

anyone know who broke the release date?
Link not working.
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
This one worked for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIDAWrnj6g4
Get ready for a [email protected]%&ing broken arm!!!!!
The game is released in the UAE, Dubai etc. So I doubt EB Games will release it lol.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Step one... Find a really dumb EB Games Employee (that could be hard... SARCASM), and tell them that it's been released in Dubai. When they ask where that is... say it's the next suburb.

Step two... play game.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(03-31-2014, 08:07 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: The game is released in the UAE, Dubai etc. So I doubt EB Games will release it lol.

WTF, how in the fuck is it released first in a country where the don't even watch or play cricket?
Well you do that and I'll wait for my text telling me I can pick it up Wink
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Um... mines coming in the mail. And I want my second copy on PC.. and I'm not allowed into the local EB Games cause of the "incident".

@Yuna, UAE play.... but you point is still valid.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(03-31-2014, 08:15 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: @Yuna, UAE play.... but you point is still valid.

Yes I just found out UAE does play but my point is that why is it released do a minion cricket country first? It's like releasing RLL2 first in Japan before Australia.

I just don't get it.....
I don't know the details cause I'm ignoring the fact of someone else already having it or playing it.

But I would put it down to slackness over there and a total disregard for the release date. Or, it could just be some game shop owner's son being a tool. Either way, you can be sure that Next time the UAE release a game... we'll release it early... or I could just go misspell all the UAE cricketer names in CA.