Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DBC Across Platforms
Will the game be identical across all platforms, or will there be some significant differences?
There will be graphical differences with the PC version based on your system's processing/graphical power. All platforms will play the same.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
So DBC 14 will be even more beautiful on my PC. Big Grin

PS3 = Playing others
PC = FOR ME!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
oh wow awesome news this would look spectacular on my PC! now to put some extra coin away and get it on steam Big Grin
Looks like I will have to get both the PS3 and PC versions of the game Wink
(03-29-2014, 10:47 PM)Ross Wrote: There will be graphical differences with the PC version based on your system's processing/graphical power. All platforms will play the same.

Does that mean the PC version with ALL the graphics enabled (provided the PC is powerful enough) will look better than than the other platforms, or the same?
(03-30-2014, 10:29 AM)swilson Wrote:
(03-29-2014, 10:47 PM)Ross Wrote: There will be graphical differences with the PC version based on your system's processing/graphical power. All platforms will play the same.

Does that mean the PC version with ALL the graphics enabled (provided the PC is powerful enough) will look better than than the other platforms, or the same?

It will look better and play at a higher frame rate.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(03-30-2014, 11:11 AM)Ross Wrote:
(03-30-2014, 10:29 AM)swilson Wrote:

It will look better and play at a higher frame rate.

Excellent, looking forward to the PC release of this game.
Nothing beats playing on a PS3 with a 55 inch LCD TV and surround sound...the way games were meant to be played Big Grin