Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost There!
Hey guys, I just realized. It's March. We are almost there!!!! Excitement is through the flipping roof! Just want to say thanks to Big Ant and Ross again for everything they've done thus far, and to everyone else, prepare yourselves for the Don Bradman Cricket 14!

EDIT: I just now realized, there is an identical thread to this that was posted by someone else several hours before mine. Oops. My bad...
If you are reading this you have successfully wasted a few seconds of your life. Thank you, come again.
The best part of this whole game has to be the Facebook page. Ok, it's maybe a close second to Ross' comedic gold on Planet Cricket. But the dumb posters and failed trolls on the Facebook page have been entertaining during the wait. Smile

Oh and the game hasn't been too bad either.

It's the calm before the storm.... Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
First time I've preordered a game (the PS3 version)...I'm pumped! Big Grin
I'm pretty excited myself, lots of things in this game that are firsts and if successful will be ported to our other properties under development.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I've been excited for this game for over 4 years Ross. Can I ask Ross, did DBC turn out how you invisioned all those years ago when it was first put on the website because you guys were pumping it up even then, and what happened to the Ps move compatability (not that I care lol)?
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(03-04-2014, 03:52 PM)Ross Wrote: I'm pretty excited myself, lots of things in this game that are firsts and if successful will be ported to our other properties under development.

Any hints on what these properties could be? Big Grin
I just cant wait to start my career and fail very miserable the first time as an opener......then get smacked around the park in my second career as a bowler Big Grin
(03-04-2014, 05:00 PM)D1sruption Wrote: I just cant wait to start my career and fail very miserable the first time as an opener......then get smacked around the park in my second career as a bowler Big Grin

Given you assign attribute points as you go, start out as an opener for about 2-3 years then turn yourself into an all rounder and finish as a bowler. If possible, I don't know if it works that way at all, Ross?
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(03-04-2014, 04:03 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I've been excited for this game for over 4 years Ross. Can I ask Ross, did DBC turn out how you invisioned all those years ago when it was first put on the website because you guys were pumping it up even then, and what happened to the Ps move compatability (not that I care lol)?

Mostly it has. The animation has a bit more "slide" in it than I would like but it will get better with patches over time. There is Move support in TableTop Cricket but not DBC14.

I can't talk of what we're working on but you don't need to be Einstein to understand that we are sports focussed and there aren't too many of those. (I think there will be some very happy people on here whenever we can announce what we're working on, but that's enough teasing for now :p )

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(03-01-2014, 10:15 PM)Ross Wrote: I can't talk about what we are doing but I can assure you that it will be graphically superior too anything you've seen from us before.

This was a tease, now you're just being mean!

And now you mention it...TableTop Cricket, when, where and why not already ( other than DBC Tongue )

Can't wait, this was already Big Ants year with DBC so I can't wait to see what the second half of the year holds for us.