Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Development Update
Ross, all of us at the forum know how hard you and your team works, and we all know you are trying your best to give us the best game asap. id like to ask what so far has been finished and what still has to be made. also how long approx till the final release?
"There will be news on Friday and not before." Ross, Planet Cricket.

I'm pretty confident in saying the game is finished and that all that remains to me made is $$$MONEY$$$.

Pretty sure that Friday will answer that last question.

I could be wrong and if so, I'll have to begrudgingly sign up to Planet Cricket to start a "Bloody Ross" thread. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(01-28-2014, 02:40 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: "There will be news on Friday and not before." Ross, Planet Cricket.

I'm pretty confident in saying the game is finished and that all that remains to me made is $$$MONEY$$$.

Pretty sure that Friday will answer that last question.

I could be wrong and if so, I'll have to begrudgingly sign up to Planet Cricket to start a "Bloody Ross" thread. Smile

thanks ruck.
just realised that u have a higher reputation than Ross!
Yeah but, Ruck gets all his rep for long pointless stories that pass the time and rarely teach anyone anything. Back in the day it was a different story when he was a bright eyed, bushy tailed youngster just starting out with this "Cricket Academy". Oh how time has been cruel to you Ruck.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Ruck was driven mad by spending the equivalent of 6 months solid making associate and affiliate faces.

Out of curiosity, I've yet to see the national team of Seychelles, the newest affiliate team. What's the ETA Ruck? :p

In seriousness, have you found some stability in your life now? Is it no longer torn asunder from tireless research into whether the opening bowler for Jersey is fast-medium or medium-fast?
[Image: AVrxy6Y.png]
If the game is released in less than two weeks... there will be no Seychelles.

If it isn't....... I'll consider making ANY team but Seychelles.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(01-28-2014, 06:34 PM)yzinzo Wrote: thanks ruck.
just realised that u have a higher reputation than Ross!

Yep, and I just gave him a couple more Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
At the end of a long hard day Ruck I read that as a threat to the small island nation of the Seychelles.

Ross, those people need your help!
[Image: AVrxy6Y.png]
Ross, I feel I need to clarify what Munkey is saying. He is in no way saying "if you're planning to release DBC14 in the next 2 weeks, delay it for the sake of Seychelles".

DO NOT DELAY FOR SEYCHELLES!!
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(01-29-2014, 06:45 AM)Munkeymomo Wrote: At the end of a long hard day Ruck I read that as a threat to the small island nation of the Seychelles.

Ross, those people need your help!

Hell, I have to rep that. Hilarious!