Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO NEWS
Once again no news Ross
Oh my god Hussey, shut the flip up. Ross does not need to give us news every Friday. Most game companies very rarely have this much interaction with it's future game buyers.

Also if you feel the need to downrep me for that go ahead, it's already happened once today for a suggestion I posted weeks ago
Whitewash for the Aussies!!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/

There is plenty of news. Naughty Korea has made an attempt at a peace offering to nice Korea. Syria peace talks have begun. Rivals in South Sudan have signed a ceasefire!

Plus Biebs got arrested for drag racing, which I am going to assume is not a style of racing where participants race in a straight line, but rather that he was racing his friends whilst dressed head to toe in drag. Since he split up with that lass he is often in the news for being a bit mental. I think she broke his heart, he clearly kept some of her clothes for racing in. Now he is in jail.

Bubba will make him forget aaaaalll about her.
[Image: AVrxy6Y.png]
Munkey I think you'll find Hussey like some of us, have become obsessed and want to know more about the man himself.

What did Ross have for Dinner last night?
What does Ross like to drink?
Does Ross get the newspaper delivered to his house, and if so... does the paperboy aim for his front door or just the driveway?
Does the Paperboy have a cute older sister?
Does Ross have a cute older sister?
Does Ross mind that two questions were related to a possibly non-existent Paperboy?
And most importantly, Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(01-24-2014, 06:50 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: Munkey I think you'll find Hussey like some of us, have become obsessed and want to know more about the man himself.

What did Ross have for Dinner last night?
What does Ross like to drink?
Does Ross get the newspaper delivered to his house, and if so... does the paperboy aim for his front door or just the driveway?
Does the Paperboy have a cute older sister?
Does Ross have a cute older sister?
Does Ross mind that two questions were related to a possibly non-existent Paperboy?
And most importantly, Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?

Thats easy... of course it should. Otherwise it would entirely defeat the purpose of giving it a ridiculous name.

The real question here, which no one is prepared to acknowledge is what if the paperboy IS the cute older sister?
A very valid point Mr Thorpe. In which case the paperboy/sister would probably skip Ross' house and bring the paper round personally after her shift to muse the daily proceeding with a cup of tea with her younger brother, whilst making small talk regarding Ross' latest plans to torture cricket game fans by a) Giving nothing to the people who constantly clamour for answers impatiently and b) Giving nothing to the people who constantly clamour for answers impatiently so that the forums are taken up by inane questions and thus reducing visibility for such brilliant discussional pieces such as the ones we are partaking in.

Also, a woodchuck cannot chuck wood. You see it is a common misconception that this is a job of some sort. A woodchuck is actually the part of a power drill in which you screw in the drill bits (chuck) made of wood (woodchuck). Now 1) you cannot have wooden drill bits, they would set alight and 2) It is an inanimate object, so cannot throw or 'chuck' anything, let alone a big bit of wood. It cannot chuck wood in either sense of the word.

That settles the debate, a woodchuck can neither chuck wood, nor should it (it was designed to hold in place metal drill bits so as to keep them straight and in the drill, not to hold wooden, useless drill bits, nor become a hurling champion).
[Image: AVrxy6Y.png]
So what your saying is that if it wasn't for the sister using up so much of his time (not to mention her failure to find a proper job) we would, in fact, be getting an update every Friday, possibly 2?

I knew... I just knew... there would be a woman at fault here.
(01-24-2014, 05:47 PM)hussey thahim Wrote: Once again no news Ross

Go back to planet cricket forum lot of news there for you. Stop this kind of stuff hereCool
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
Go back to planet cricket forum lot of news there for you. Stop this kind of stuff here
mr.gloriousbagh
i am not questioning you glorioubagh i am questioning from ross and why should i have to go to planet cricket its not your forum and those who always get irritated from my posts so do not answer on my post i am asking about ross for release date or any other news every one has its own rights on this forum
(01-25-2014, 03:06 AM)hussey thahim Wrote: Go back to planet cricket forum lot of news there for you. Stop this kind of stuff here
mr.gloriousbagh
i am not questioning you glorioubagh i am questioning from ross and why should i have to go to planet cricket its not your forum and those who always get irritated from my posts so do not answer on my post i am asking about ross for release date or any other news every one has its own rights on this forum

Actually you make a valid point, the forum is as much yours as it is the rest of ours.

I think that maybe if you take a little more time to word your questions in a more respectful and polite manner in future you will find everyone alot more understanding.