Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the Bigant team
just a question about something I was thinking about last night after having a hit in the nets.

from start to now including polishing and testing, how long has it taken to develop Don Bradmans cricket? was there a lot of brain storming prior to anything actually happening?

also how many times did the game code have to be rewritten due to it not making the grade?

and the first time someone actually tried the program after it was first done was there a sense of pride as in yes we have got something really amazing here or was it dear god we have to start that all over again!

Computer game programming has always interested me and I should of gone into programming at school and university instead of joining the defence force Big Grin then into cateringUndecided

if you respond to this question Bigant thank you very much for taking the time to do so.
I also had a question for Ross. I would like to know how many copies you are aiming to sell.
Get ready for a [email protected]%&ing broken arm!!!!!
Well they definitely have sold one mine! And cant a massive fan gonna try their rll2 out for some fun this week
I'd like to know how many Pre-Orders they've already received
Whitewash for the Aussies!!!
I want to know if Ross realizes its Friday in just 4 short days!
That's a long time to wait..... so maybe we should ask for news on Tuesday as well.
Get ready for a [email protected]%&ing broken arm!!!!!
My questions stops and my fellow mates start.Smile Now bit satisfied, because there are many peaple along with me who always want to know some thing, Your efforts for Bigant titles and more and more news about Bigant games. Specialy DBC14.Big Grin
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
(01-22-2014, 05:29 AM)gloriousbagh Wrote: My questions stops and my fellow mates start.Smile Now little bit satisfied, because there are many peaple along with me who always want to know more and more news about Bigant titles.Big Grin

I was being facetious mate.