Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Job Guys !! Really Excited !!
I am an avid follower of this forum for videos and news about DBC14 but became a member just today. I came across this forum when I started searching for Best cricket games available. I didn't own any console but after seeing the videos of this game I have purchased a PS3 just to play DBC14 and my PS3 will be arriving on Monday. DBC14 will be the first game I purchase. Many people are waiting for the game but I have purchased a new console to play this game. That's how great you guys are.

Keep Rocking Ross Smile
Awesome! I hope you check out Big Ant's other games like AFL LIVE and RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 2 as well Smile
Just pushing bad threads down the list.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(01-19-2014, 11:13 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Just pushing bad threads down the list.

I don't get what you mean. Did I post anything annoying or against forum rules ?? I don't think so
I posted in your good thread so the annoying threads get pushed down the list. Nothing at all against you mate.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(01-19-2014, 05:59 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I posted in your good thread so the annoying threads get pushed down the list. Nothing at all against you mate.

Sorry mate. Misunderstood your intentions. English is not my first language. So pardon me