Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Friday Again
(01-10-2014, 09:42 AM)frediskin Wrote: bro stop hasting him, your like a 5 year old wanting to know his xmas presents

bahahaha so true!
Shall we have a whip round and buy the fella a book to read?

Or I'm sure we could hire him something to keep him entertained on Fridays?!
The release date hasn't been announced yet as negotiations with Rebecca Black are being drawn out. It's an artist thing and Miss Black is struggling to give up the lyrical integrity of her song, and I for one fully back her in her stance to maintain her image as a professional artist.

Personally I feel Ross is doing the right thing in pursuing this as the theme song for DBC 14, as nothing gets me more hyped for Cricket than singing "It's Friday, Friday, Gotta play DBC on Friday.. Everybody's lookin' forward to some cricket on the weekend, weekend..." It's a freakin ANTHEM!!!

As for books.. I have been passing my time with a good book I received for Xmas... it's called "My Personal Ashes 13" it's by someone using the nom de plume F.Megan. Great read in the beginning... shows so much promise, but after 3 chapters it's just chapter after chapter of blank pages... I don't want to skip ahead though as I'm sure it has a big twist in the end. Best under $20 gift I've ever got... this Secret Santa really can pick a gift.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I say pad the guy up and let him face MJ and Steyn in the nets.
My Top 5:
1. Kevin Pietersen
2. Brendon McCullum
3. AB De Villiers
4. Virat Kohli
5. Michael Clarke
(01-11-2014, 04:18 AM)TheNextKP Wrote: I say pad the guy up and let him face MJ and Steyn in the nets.

I was thinking that exact thing! Does anyone know Mitchell Johnson to arrange this?

An over of bouncers every Friday would cure a world of ills.

If remuneration is a problem with Mitch I'd be happy to donate a set of beard trimmers.
Brett Lee would be down. He nearly killed Piers Morgan in the nets. Looked like he was having a good time.
If you are reading this you have successfully wasted a few seconds of your life. Thank you, come again.
Another friday gone with out any new news or update about DBC14. I am not asking about relese date just want to know about status of DBC14.

Where are you Ross????????????
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
maybe just maybe hes on holiday taking himself to where theres no wifi available at all so he can just relax!, remember all trublu are still away till 15th
(01-11-2014, 06:12 PM)gloriousbagh Wrote: Another friday gone with out any new news or update about DBC14. I am not asking about relese date just want to know about status of DBC14.

Where are you Ross????????????

Listen I don't mean to shoot you down but I think your just being rude now.

You have a misplaced sense of entitlement, nobody at Big Ant has any obligation to you or anyone unless perhaps your a shareholder?

Besides, unless I'm very much mistaken Ross never committed to putting something out every Friday.

Again I apologize if I'm being too grumpy but if its annoying me it must be Ross.
Ok guys no more post about DBC14 progress from my side again happy????????
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.