Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Friday Again
Hi all. Smile

Again another Friday is knocking...........

Ross is there some thing for us today. Not asking about release date. Some thing mean some thing. Idea

Any New Video , Any kind of new Screenshot, or Some little bit news about
your Progress for DBC14?

And if ca update with bowling netsCool is so so so HeartHeart

So guys what you all thinks? what is there for us today?
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
I don't know about DBC but 4 weeks holidays is what awaits me at the end of the day.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Mate if there was something it would be released whether you ask every single friday not.

I'm not really sure what your expecting if not the release date between now and the games release. We've had the trailer.
Most aren't back at work, not going to be anything today.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Maybe a release date for the release date for the release date?
Whitewash for the Aussies!!!
(01-03-2014, 06:22 PM)kerryr Wrote: Maybe a release date for the release date for the release date?

H H LOL Big Grin

(01-03-2014, 08:47 AM)Ross Wrote: Most aren't back at work, not going to be anything today.

Ask your team for some thing on next Friday.
CA update with bowling netsSmile or Some new screenshots or new video or some kind of update on your progress.
Waiting till next friday Huh
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
To be totally honest, couldn't be fussed if Ross doesn't release something every Friday. Big Ant has done a magnificent job with DBC14. It is truly going to be the benchmark for cricket. games in the future.
Whitewash for the Aussies!!!
Any thing for us today Ross?
Dude, stop asking I'm sure the team is working hard to bring us the game. it will be ready when its ready!
bro stop hasting him, your like a 5 year old wanting to know his xmas presents
#BackTheAllBlacks