Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New features
There should more stadiums or grounds like 60-80
Even if you can create your own ground would be awesome
More licensed team top teams like India south Africa Australia England new Zealand and west indies and Sri Lanka and Pakistan
More kits and uniforms
Create your kits
More licensed gear like bats and gloves
Create more players like another 150-200
More celebrations

There should more licenses bats like grey nicholls,gm,Spartan
you make it sound so simple man

its hard t get licensees man, its expensive

and you can create your own kits
#BackTheAllBlacks

I'm bored so I'll bite... First up, the thread title could have been a bit more clearer.

More Stadiums / Grounds. Fair enough but half that number would do me.

Get the rights to use the Official Uniforms, CA has the rest covered.

More options for shirt designs is always welcome.

Create your own kits is a fair idea, if it's an easy addition.

Licensed Bats would be good, not so fussed about gear though. I wouldn't waste too much money on Bats though, if they don't like free advertising, then they're fools.

Create more players? WTF? Not sure what this means... I've created over a thousand and there is still room for more...? More player creation options... a few additions in certain fields could help I guess.

Um Celebrations... we haven't played the game yet, we don't know how many there are do we?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I bet there's not even a one hand one bounce rule.
I worked my mojo to counter their mojo.... We got some cross-mojination and then their heads exploded.
There really should be a Backyard Cricket and Beach Option in this game. Make note Ross, this must make the next version.

Do you need to get the License off the people who make Otto Bins? Cause I want the option of either the Recycling Bin or the General Waste Bin.

Authentic Backyard Rules (or Beach Cricket) and the inclusion of the World Famous - Ramsey Street Cricket Ground.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
In Backyard Cricket there should be an older brother and a younger brother. The older brother can scare the crap out of the younger by bowling as fast as possible and bouncing him. When the inevitable happens and the younger player gets hit the player controlling the younger one can choose to hit the older brother with his bat the player controlling the older brother can then choose to beat the shit out of the younger brother (a bit like NHL 14) the younger brother will then run inside get mum and then mum will put all the blame onto the older brother and smack him.
Get ready for a [email protected]%&ing broken arm!!!!!
xxxx GOLD BEACH CRICKET SERIES WITH LEGENDS. Seem to remember allan border n goochie playing a few games a few years back.
i have and idea, now as an expat kiwi who has to admit i know more about the Australian cricket team then my own home country! and i am passionate about Australian cricket any chance we can recreate that famous underarm incident again? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
LOL...

@MBGrice... in that case, I demand the option to throw the bat. I use to be good at that when playing against my brother. Not at him lol, just in frustration. (In hindsight it was both character and skill enhancing torture... so we should have a Big Brother Appreciation day). Oh and include nutshots... with bat and ball I still beat him in that stat. Big Grin

@Sparring DK... Exactly what I had in mind when I mentioned it. Loved watching those Series. Smile

@D1sruption... Well they do have the option to walk, so why not the option to roll one along the deck. LOL.
With the beach cricket idea! Not sure about buying the license to the bin manufacturer though.
I reckon the money saved could go to gameplay with rules like if your beer gets knocked over you have to chug a fresh one.

I would prefer a bin creator in beach academy.
I worked my mojo to counter their mojo.... We got some cross-mojination and then their heads exploded.