Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IGN Nomination: Best Aussie/NZ Made game
Rugby League Live 2: World Cup Edition has been nominated for Best Aussie/NZ Made Game of the Year as part of IGN's 2013 Black Beta Select Awards.

Well done to Big Ant, sure we don't always see eye to eye on things but it's great to see the game included in the awards.

Full nominees list and link to vote here: http://wp.me/p2XWQ7-8p
Congratulations Ross & all the team on this well deserved nomination.
(12-05-2013, 05:16 PM)azsportza Wrote: Rugby League Live 2: World Cup Edition has been nominated for Best Aussie/NZ Made Game of the Year as part of IGN's 2013 Black Beta Select Awards.

Well done to Big Ant, sure we don't always see eye to eye on things but it's great to see the game included in the awards.

Full nominees list and link to vote here: http://wp.me/p2XWQ7-8p

Thanks - I had no idea we were nominated, thanks for letting us know Smile

The respect is mutual, we don't need to agree on everything, I certainly appreciate your support.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
LOL, hard to go past voting for "Rugby Challenge 2: The Loins Tour Edition".

Nothing like when the Loins are Toured. :p
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Voted for RLL2:WCE last night.

Should clear up that I definitely voted for RLL2, that typo HAD to be mocked though. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Lol - is that really there? Loins indeed Smile

thanks C.A

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Was compelled to vote in this, by the quality of the game. Then comparitively speaking, with the bug ridden RC2 in the same poll, it was almost a sin if I didn't.

Thanks to azsporta for posting it up.

Chalk up another vote for RLL2. Wink

Don Bradman Cricket 14 by a landslide next year. Smile