Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the future of AFL games!!!
So how do we as fans help you guys get back development rights to make another Football game? Start a campaign to get everyone to buy AFL Live like crazy and to not buy AFL Live 2? Make a barrage of calls to Tru Blu? :3

I don't want Football games to stagnate again, AFL Live 2 was like going back to the 2000's and playing those horrible IR Gurus games, which AFL Live got rid of, and was finally that start we needed to have a perfect Footy game.
That's what I like about Football!
(09-26-2013, 08:24 PM)AFL Wrote: So how do we as fans help you guys get back development rights to make another Football game? Start a campaign to get everyone to buy AFL Live like crazy and to not buy AFL Live 2? Make a barrage of calls to Tru Blu? :3

I don't want Football games to stagnate again, AFL Live 2 was like going back to the 2000's and playing those horrible IR Gurus games, which AFL Live got rid of, and was finally that start we needed to have a perfect Footy game.

If you already have the console version of AFL Live, get on the PC version! Wink
I think if Big Ant were to make AFL Live 3 and then having "from the makers of Don Bradman Cricket 14" on the front cover of the game box, a lot of copies could be sold Wink
What about kickstarter?
Need to get Tru Blu Entertainment to get Big Ant back on the job. I don't think Big Ant would go against Tru Blu... although an Unlicensed Version from them would easily sell.

Not a massive AFL fan, but I'd love to see them make another. I'd definitely check it out.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I really want to know this too. Surely the public can help somehow? I want to help!

If it meant a kickstarter, I would honestly put in $150 right now for another Big Ant AFL game.

We just need some directive from someone on the inside as the what is the best way to make this happen.
Wicked Witch should stick to only developing games for mobile devices and handheld consoles (e.g 3DS and Vita).