Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ross, I have a request
How hard would it be for BA to implement a female body into CA?
Oh, you meant it when you said you were going to start a thread. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Oh yes. I feel this is a valid request and hopefully is doable
I'd love to see the Southern Stars in the game.

That said, I think the issue is that the ladies would have to have their own player model. Not going to pretend I know all the ins and outs... just a fan of the idea.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Hopefully Ross can shed some light on this idea
My wife wants to play this game without a "near enough is good enough" likeness too, lol.

It was on the list but not high enough to get done... perhaps the next version - I can't imagine that we would ever have enough variations in hairstyle, makeup, etc...

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
LOL, I think a basic female body type and small collection of hairstyles would do... not like you're making a Barbie game Smile. Makeup would be a bit excessive as would fingernail polish, but earrings and necklaces would probably be a must... and hair bands and scrunchies.

But totally understand where you're coming from.

With all the effort that has gone into this game, I'm sure Holly and Ellyse wont mind waiting till the next game.
A very valid question. Well done. Womens cricket is rising in Aus! I dont think hair styles vary much in womens cricket, either short hair or long and tied back!
Damn, oh well. It wouldn't surprise me if a mod came out for it though Big Grin