Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where Are You Ross
Dear its being 10 days no new news about DBCA14.Angry
Any idea about new screenshots or video release. ????Idea
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
I did say there wouldn't be anything last Friday Smile

I drop in at least on the hour to check here.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(08-27-2013, 12:39 AM)Ross Wrote: I did say there wouldn't be anything last Friday Smile

I drop in at least on the hour to check here.

anything this week Ross?
(08-27-2013, 12:22 AM)gloriousbagh Wrote: Dear its being 10 days no new news about DBCA14.Angry

Just out of interest, why the angry face emoticon? What has anyone done to incur your anger? Or was it just a case of picking an emoticon at random?

Maybe he's spending the weekend with his Mrs? Or down the pub perhaps?

I guess my point is that wherever he is over a weekend is nobody's business but his own.

The Guy clearly works extremely hard and I think its important people don't take liberties.
(08-27-2013, 07:35 AM)C A Iversen Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 12:22 AM)gloriousbagh Wrote: Dear its being 10 days no new news about DBCA14.Angry

Just out of interest, why the angry face emoticon? What has anyone done to incur your anger? Or was it just a case of picking an emoticon at random?

Randomly selected emotions can,t describes my long time wait almost 4 year,s for a fully featured Cricket game like DBCA14.

Hope you all understand. SmileSmile
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
Ross is so organised that I'm sure he hasn't neglected family and friends. That said, I do believe with the amount of time these guys put in (just look at how late they went to get that video posted as just and example) his photo should be on a Milk Carton by now. Then again, telegraph poles in his neighbourhood might have "Have you seen this man" posters plastered all over them for all I know.

Apparently putting a GPS microchip under his skin for tracking purposes is "unethical" or something like that, according to his doctor... So I guess what he does in his free time isn't my business.

CA has really taken the edge off me needing constant information on this game, but I understand where GloriousBagh is coming from... A lot of people are hyped up due to how this game is coming along and how Big Ant are feeding that addiction. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-27-2013, 08:52 AM)gloriousbagh Wrote:

Randomly selected emotions can,t describes my long time wait almost 4 year,s for a fully featured Cricket game like DBCA14.

We're all waiting with you gloriousbagh and yes it seems like a long time, a really really long time, but I bet the guys at Big Ant would love to get it out to us as soon as they can.

It sounds like the upcoming patch for Cricket Academy is a lot of work with stats and attributes etc, so I'm sure it's keeping the guys busy. It's probably only at most one or two further patches away after that from the release version, so I guess it's coming down to the end of a really busy time right now.

Smile 
Yesterday many of my friends was together on a marriage ceremony of a friend. There was lot of fun. Suddenly i stand,s up and make an announcement.

Guys i am going to spend almost 9 to 13 Thousand on a game (DBCA14).

Every body said lets see your decision of spending much amount on a game makes you happy are not.

I replied to them guys i bet. You all are going to b very happy when we play this game with each other.
(08-27-2013, 08:52 AM)gloriousbagh Wrote:

Completely understand where you are coming from mate, but lets not forget our patience and more importantly - manners. Ross ALWAYS gives us information as soon as he can, so lets just enjoy the ride Smile