Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congratulations Big Ant!
Star 
The recent announcement of AFL Live 2 has given Big Ant their 20th released (kinda) game! So from all the members on here, congratulations Big Ant and keep up the hard work. Much appreciated.
I'm pretty sure Ross stated somewhere that Big Ant won't be developing AFL Live 2.
Yeah unfortunately AFLL2 aint gonna pop that cherry. But I'll agree with the general sentiment of the thread. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Yes, we're not making AFL Live 2, but thanks for the sentiment, much appreciated - I will go and check the numbers now - maybe a reason to have a party!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Really, Big Ant aren't developing AFL Live 2? Who is then?
That is a good question, I think that information is still closely guarded. Let's just refer to them as "The People Who Aren't Big Ant".
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
first real lol today...

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I have a suspicion that Wicked Witch is involve....
I was thinking the same, although the last game they made was terrible and sadly, they do not have the experience to make a 5 star AFL game. Hope they prove me wrong. Wish Big Ant were making it, or Sidhe...
If Big Ant have taught me anything... It's that even virtual cheerleaders make things better.

I could be way off but yeah, WW has form, and that form is a + and a - . It would also explain why they're not rushing to announce Big Ant's replacement. Either way, glad we could give Ross a Lol. Smile