Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFL Live 3
(06-03-2015, 05:56 PM)googly_36 Wrote: The equivalent of don bradman cricket but afl would be that good!!! Imagine how many leagues And teams there could be and classic teams!

Been requesting for Big Ant to make a new AFL game for years. With their current tech in Rugby League Live 3, their next AFL game would be amazing.
Are we ever getting an AFL Live 3? If so when?
(11-27-2015, 08:38 PM)Azza10 Wrote: Are we ever getting an AFL Live 3? If so when?

You'd have to ask Tru Blu that... it's their game and as far as I know Big Ant are in no way involved with it.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(11-27-2015, 08:38 PM)Azza10 Wrote: Are we ever getting an AFL Live 3? If so when?

Yes, it's currently in development. There was a leak by a goal umpire on Twitter back in June, with production photos. However, Wicked Witch are developing it as you can see their development team in there, unfortunately.
That's what I like about Football!
Well that's not the best I was really looking forward to playing another AFL game by big ant but if wicked witch makes a good game (I don't know about that) then I can forgive them but I like big ant games a lotSmileBig Grin
(03-27-2016, 07:27 AM)Wherestheharv Wrote: Well that's not the best I was really looking forward to playing another AFL game by big ant but if wicked witch makes a good game (I don't know about that) then I can forgive them but I like big ant games a lotSmileBig Grin

I honestly can't stand the fact Wicked Witch are the ones handling the further development of Football games. I still play AFL Live 1 religiously, and I've had to make up my own way to keep the replay value going. It has given me a greater understanding of footy movement of the players and that keeping the pressure on will reward you. There's no way I could see Wicked Witch producing anywhere near that quality, even with their seventh iteration. Not with their slow pace kick and mark "games" we've seen with all their previous 6 attempts v Big Ants 1 attempt.
What have you done to keep the games replay value up? I just recently got AFL live and have really enjoyed playing it butt hate the fact that there is no career mode to keep the game going from season to season.
(04-02-2016, 06:51 AM)goaliedad73 Wrote: What have you done to keep the games replay value up? I just recently got AFL live and have really enjoyed playing it butt hate the fact that there is no career mode to keep the game going from season to season.

I give up 100 points in the first quarter and play catch up football. It took me a long time to even make the finals this way, but I just recently finished a undefeated season (one draw though). Do you have it on PC? We could play online.