Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
Cricket 14 - Sneak Peek!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj010sRb0...e=youtu.be

Enjoy Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Thanks Ross, guessing you didn't get the all clear to announce the official name? Thanks again, you and your team appear to have outdone yourselves and sealed the fate of AC13.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
50 Inches of AWESOME...

Yet I feel a great disturbance in the Force. As if several AC13 voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

Truly great work Big Ant. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
That looks awesome. I'm really looking forward to this beyond how much I already was.

The only thing I saw that I wasn't so keen on was where it states "Left Hand Batter" as the batsman comes on. Could this actually state "Left (or right depending on who it is) Handed Batsman" in the actual game? That's how small any details of concern are for me in that trailer. Brilliant.

Hope the clearance comes through for the naming rights etc soon. Smile

Yeah I'm not seeing much that is going to lose me any sleep there. Left Handed Batsman would be preferred but if it stays I'm ok with it.

Really like how natural the batters walking out and batting looks.

First shot does jump a lil but I'd guess that was a capture issue.... but it's looking pretty smooth and I can't wait to see all that CA work take the field. Stadium and signage also looks sweet.

Was that a scooped bat I saw?

Damn you Ross Symons, the Doggies are playing, there's Cheerleaders on the TV and i'm looking at the same Sneak Peek vid over and over again. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
The issue in the first shot is timing, on lower levels of difficulty we allow late shots which cause sliding - it's either allow the player to slide, snap the player, or make them miss - we chose slide.

(07-26-2013, 09:44 PM)C A Iversen Wrote: That looks awesome. I'm really looking forward to this beyond how much I already was.

The only thing I saw that I wasn't so keen on was where it states "Left Hand Batter" as the batsman comes on. Could this actually state "Left (or right depending on who it is) Handed Batsman" in the actual game? That's how small any details of concern are for me in that trailer. Brilliant.

Hope the clearance comes through for the naming rights etc soon. Smile

Seriously can't believe we all missed that!

Sweet, that'll allow young-uns to get use to the game. Smile
Great tease there with the Cricket 14 'Sneak Peek' Big Grin
Graphics look awesome, animations fluid...and now I'm hoping to see a good, lengthy gameplay video.
Bowled while leaving...YES! This is outstanding stuff. Thanks Big Ant Team.
If you are reading this you have successfully wasted a few seconds of your life. Thank you, come again.