Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cricket Academy Upgrade#2 is live (Version 0.93)
If you do not have any version of the Cricket Academy installed then download the full setup file here:

http://download.cricketacademygame.com/

If you already have any version of the Cricket Academy installed then download an Update here:

http://update.cricketacademygame.com/

NOTE: All Cricket Academy Updates include all code from previous Updates and Releases. Setup files are kept up to date and include all Updates.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Team creator looks great! So do the new hairstyles.

My teams name wasn't in the commentary options though (Bear Flat). Sad

Bears was there though, that's close enough! Just have to leave Warwickshire as it is, and not give them their nickname! Big Grin

Also, I saw Ston Easton there, that's just down the road from me!
LOL, just couldn't stay up that late after my Melbourne trip... downloading now. Can't wait to check it out.

Newsflash.... [email protected]#kin Awesome... this is the type of stuff that i've been talking about for any sports game i've been involved in. Can't wait to see the logos and sponsors incorporated, but this is looking great. Thanks Big Ant for the dedication you guys are showing, the privilege of having my home town in the list (I'll be making the local team aware of that) and generally being great guys Smile.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
The team creator is mint. Good work Big Ant.
The Team sharing is having an issue - it is ok to create teams but uploading/downloading is not 100%

I will let you know when it is fixed.

I'm very impressed, even to the point where i'm thinking my previous requests for a kit template wont be necessary. Sure I wont have the traditional New South-West Zimpakilankbanglandiaya kit, but it might be time for an upgrade anyway lol.

Lot of options for people like me so i'm a happy chappy. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Wink 
(05-04-2013, 09:29 AM)VictorTheViking Wrote: The team creator is mint. Good work Big Ant.

Really looking forward to bringing it to all of our games Wink

Just an observation, shirt texture just went a bit fuzzy on me (if it happens again I'll try take note of when it happened, but I think it was just when scrolling through designs and has only occurred once), nothing a restart couldn't fix but just thought I'd mention it. Loving the range I've got to play with... skipped over the logos cause I had to go out but just found them... very cool.
Absolutely amazing stuff Ross and team. I can't believe how good this all is working together. I'm really knackered from a hard mornings work, but have already had a tinker around with some of the new stuff. It really is amazing. If any other team comes close in their level of customisation for their games I'll be shocked.

It honestly had to cross my mind if maybe it may somehow impact the quality of the game-play, all this work on such top level customisation. Still, I've got plenty of faith in Big Ant after RLL2, so we'll wait and see about the game-play. I'm definitely buying this game though.

Only suggestions I've got are needy/greedy ones so far... would like more modern top options... maybe something vertical stripe wise or more gradients. Can't wait to see how the sponsors look on the shirts, should have set the Big Ant logo as default till that part is unlocked.