Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Rll3 Wishlist and Ideas
i want to see features concerning replay ability and creation because the game play is pretty sweet at the moment. I love the game and play with my brother alot but when im playing alone it can be a boring because theres not too many options besides a casual match or jumping in to career mode so i have some ideas

Fully custom tournaments and seasons and not just replacing teams from existing tournaments.

For example if i want to create a season i have these options

How many seasons - say 1-10 years
How many teams - 4-24
How many times you play each other - 1-4
Finals series - No finals, top 10, top 8, top 6, top 5, top 4
Grand final venue - choose what ever stadium

No player transfers just the teams as they are. Then have your standard rule selections we already have, how long, difficulty all that. Same deal for a knock out comp too

The ability to edit the team line up and players in team management in footy factory

Classic teams like every team has their all time team or specific classic teams like a 94 Raiders, 89 Tigers, 80's Eels even including classic English teams, Origin teams and international teams

When you create a team have the ability to include a competition logo and the team logo on the jersey so say the comp logo goes on the right side of the chest you choose that and the team logo automatically goes on the left. Include classic competition logos like NSWRL, Super League, ARL and all that

Different ball selections like the old school leather ball, state of origin yellow balls

Historic stadiums like the SCG and Wembley and maybe stadiums like Henson Park, old school Lang Park, North Sydney Oval, Belmore Oval, Redfern Oval, Sydney Sports Ground,

More jersey design templates and custom sock and shorts design. Maybe you can have desgined templates you can't alter except for the color with logos such as canterbury, isc, blades already on it and blank templates you can add different layers of design to your own choosing

More logos to choose from when you create a team

More commentary names for creating classic players

More classic logos and jerseys like Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, 1980's Eastern Suburbs, original Cowboys, 1997 Knights, Adelaide Rams, Hunter Mariners, Gold Coast Seagulls and for English teams too. It would be awesome if each team had their original jersey from when they joined the comp too

National flags added to logos for created teams

For game play my brother reckons choosing gameplay speed for fast, medium and slow would be great and i agree. Scrum moves would be great too

I forgot to add classic matches and situations. I used to play a game called Shane Warne Cricket 1999 that had all of these situations you had to replay and either beat what happened or change history and that would be awesome to have next time. You could have these-

1990 Kangaroo tour, test 2 - Play as either Great Britain or Australia and win the game with the score 10 all with a few minutes to go

1994 State of Origin game 2 - Play as Queensland and win when 12-4 down with not long left to play

1989 grand final - Play as Balmain or Canberra with 15 to go and Pearce and Sironen off the field

1975 grand final - Play as St George against Easts. Langlands is injured so you're pretty much 12 on 13, you have to win. Play as Easts on a set harder difficulty and beat the 38-0 score

1998 preliminary final - Play as Canterbury and come back and defeat the Eels

1967 preliminary final - Play as Canterbury and beat the St George team to end their 11 year streak

2003 Ashes test - Play as Australia and beat Great Britain when 20-8 points down

Lots of great moments to recreate
(08-07-2013, 03:28 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: I forgot to add classic matches and situations. I used to play a game called Shane Warne Cricket 1999 that had all of these situations you had to replay and either beat what happened or change history and that would be awesome to have next time. You could have these-

1990 Kangaroo tour, test 2 - Play as either Great Britain or Australia and win the game with the score 10 all with a few minutes to go

1994 State of Origin game 2 - Play as Queensland and win when 12-4 down with not long left to play

1989 grand final - Play as Balmain or Canberra with 15 to go and Pearce and Sironen off the field

1975 grand final - Play as St George against Easts. Langlands is injured so you're pretty much 12 on 13, you have to win. Play as Easts on a set harder difficulty and beat the 38-0 score

1998 preliminary final - Play as Canterbury and come back and defeat the Eels

1967 preliminary final - Play as Canterbury and beat the St George team to end their 11 year streak

2003 Ashes test - Play as Australia and beat Great Britain when 20-8 points down

Lots of great moments to recreate

I love this idea. It would be awesome and would help create drama. Nothing better than coming back in the final seconds.

I've pulled some matches out of the fire. Manly leading 12-8 with 1 minute to play, Matty Groat broke the line and bolted over to steal the match. The game is crazy how intense things can be get trying to win

Whether it's RLL3 or a second DLC for RLL2, I would like to see keen players test the game and make sure things are as it should be.

I love playing the game, but some of the plays and things that happen in the game wouldn't actually happen in a real game. I just hope everything that is being said on here is being taken into account when developing the game.
there should more new tackles like lifting tackles and pulling players into touch or the side line
more try saving tackles
new types of kicks like cross field
improve field goal kick with arrow
more gang tackles
more tatics
improve passing
more mid air collisons
update all the jerseys like womans round and hertiage round
Hi Andrew, we can't answer every post however we read every post, please try to refrain from repeating the same requests in multiple posts.
Cheers.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Anyone here think ultimate team would be a great feature? An idea none the less....
There should be trainers in the game if you get injured and have blood bin so the trainer can patch u up with bandages and tap
Maybe even have stretcher and have crowd chats
Rivalries like bulldogs manly have 60,000 as the crowd
Players step up in the game and have team moral if the team gives away penalty or 2 or let an easy try then moral goes down and if they stop a try the moral goes up
In career mode u should have a choice of how many teams you want like maybe you could be all the nrl teams
When players are getting back from injury you should have updates each week
The players that don't make nrl team and they play nsw cup or toynta cup have updates from coaches on there players performance and stats
Have training mode in career mode were u set up your plays and create new ones
Have touch judges involved more
Have scences of players on the bench
In career mode and compitions have players fatigue carries into the next game
There should more injuries
More players report and suspended
There should be different types of marks like billy slater
(08-10-2013, 08:51 AM)andrew36 Wrote: In career mode and compitions have players fatigue carries into the next game

This already happens buddy...
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Andrew... I believe most of what you mentioned is or has been in FIFA games. I think FIFA have over killed there game with all there features. I agree there are some things to implement & improve on but not go overboard.

I don't understand why I never disconnect from a game in RLL2 or BOPS2 but I do everytime in all my other games.
I have big hopes for RLL3, I just hope there is lots of testing. I personally would like to see the game tested by those who know the game and watch it week in and week out. A close beta would be awesome and would help develop into a true Rugby League game.
After reading the control layout for DBC14 over on planet cricket I had a thought for controls in RLL3, so hear goes.

In general play...

Hold L2 to switch to kicking controls (since my plan requires already used buttons/sticks)

Left stick controls controls direction and height (so potential for long range grubbers, bombs and normal punts)

Right stick controls power, by pulling the stick back to you desired strength and then accuracy is controlled by how straight you push the stick forward. (much the same as Tiger Woods PGA)
I think the right stick control would work well for goal kicks as well.

We would still need face button controls for standard bombs, field goals and grubbers because the above method would not be suitable when attacking close to the defensive line but, I think it would work well in a normal situation for long range kicks or kicking out wide to your winger etc. It would give you 3 kick types in 1 control mapping just by giving you height control of your kicks.

I also had an idea for passing but, I feel it might take to much of your attention off the defensive players.

Basically scrap holding R1/L1 and pressing a face button.

Tap R1 or L1 to pass to the player either side of you.

And

Holding R1 or L1 will build the strength of the pass and an icon will light up above the players head that the pass will go to when you release. So the longer you hold the further the pass will go but, you will need to release at the correct time (maybe a green icon above intended players head) other wise risk throwing a forward pass or throwing it behind your player if you miss time your release.

Thoughts, feedback and criticisms most welcome.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17